• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    This is sickening. He was killed going home from work. His car and gun and star were stolen. His car was found a few blocks away. I wonder if these animals took his badge for a trophy. I used to enjoy going to a Cubs or Sox game every now and then. Now I don't know if I want to set foot in that city.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    We still go to Cubs and Sox games but there are 2 coppers and me that go together. They aren't allowed to carry inside but we park at the PD on the 3rd floor of the garage at Cubs games and have a special spot for southside games. Those guys lock their stuff in special lock boxes and we carry sports bandanas with fishing weights in them and have never been questioned about 'em. I also have titanium non-permissive environment tools I carry into the games. Mea culpa...

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The reason for this and innumerable other police and civilian shootings/killings is that the city is, and has for a long time, been controlled by the libtard Democraps!
    You reap what you sow! :horse:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    This is sickening. He was killed going home from work. His car and gun and star were stolen. His car was found a few blocks away. I wonder if these animals took his badge for a trophy. I used to enjoy going to a Cubs or Sox game every now and then. Now I don't know if I want to set foot in that city.
    Unfortunately Indianapolis seems hell bent on giving Chicago a run for its money on the violent crime front.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I should have known better. I watched a little over 5 minutes of the press conference talking about the arrest and other info. The media are f*****g idiots with some of the questions asked. Shame on them.

Top Bottom