• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Never thought it was a good idea to shoot action cowboys. I'm pretty sure Roy Rogers and The Duke are gonna be pretty upset by this 'revelation'... :lmfao:

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    I will be there but I don't know about shooting gunfighter. Would like to one day but I don't know if I want my first try to be a day with my hands freezing and trying to draw from my 2 right hand holsters,

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I've got passable leather, two new Vaqueros, Henry Rifle and borrowed double barrel. Also picked up ammo enough to start. Only thing missing to shoot my first shoot is reloading gear - I have it on good authority my Midway wish list has been visited and I'll soon be reloading 45LC and 44Special.

SO - this winter I learn to reload and come spring I learn to play the game.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I will be there but I don't know about shooting gunfighter. Would like to one day but I don't know if I want my first try to be a day with my hands freezing and trying to draw from my 2 right hand holsters,

I dont think you'll be at more disadvantage than some of us!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Daggone JJ thought you was already pullin the hammer at matches!
    Buck Henry don't feel like the lone ranger. Most of us don't shoot gunfighter and we (most of us) suck at it, but what the heck, its gonna be fun to watch us fumble finger this match. Don't forget that Trail Boss.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Buck Henry don't feel like the lone ranger. Most of us don't shoot gunfighter and we (most of us) suck at it, but what the heck, its gonna be fun to watch us fumble finger this match. Don't forget that Trail Boss.

No, I got held up by my usual nemesis - money. BUT, I have enough to start now. The shotgun I have borrowed has a glitch on one of the barrels - sometimes it misfires. There's a pretty good gun wrench nearby and I'll get it to him after the holidays. I'll be getting my reloading area set up after the holidays as well and learning to reload. I have a friend that's been reloading for years and he's offered to tutor me and move my learning curve along.

So - much as I wanted to shoot last year, it didn't happen. But it will in the 2015 season for sure.

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point

I only have right hand draw holsters. If someone has a holster or pair of holster for me to use I will give it a try.

Wish I could atleast have practiced drawing the guns but since I dont have a left hand draw holster guess I will have to practice a little tomorrow morning before we start.

Top Bottom