• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    It was a wonderful wet cool and cloudy day at the Circle R! 47 shooters rode in to get a good soaking. It was worth every rain drop just to get to the grilled steak afterwards. I shot the holy black today and the rain helped the guns run but they were a litl slick. Man I love smoke and fire comin out the end of my guns!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Shoot Out at Shakeys Gulch this coming weekend 25th and 26th. Two days of cowboy action shooting in Bristol Indiana. They always do a super stage and its fun!! Good food too. Whos comin?

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Kaya and I are comin! Heard some good things about your BP loads the other night. Nobody could believe you get that much BOOM out of .38s!

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    No black??? Guess we got to count on Spoon ta make Shakey shakey! The black powder smells better than them stogies a yours. You roll them yourself with newspaper?

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Im loaded with the sinister black for this weekend! Bringing a little hell to the Pass. For whom the bell tolls, time marches on. What you get is what you see, things that go boom easily. Breath of fresh Goex is what you need.
    Shor Terms got some good stages wrote! Lets play..

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Sounds like I might have to bring out the long johns, 26 degrees and some snow Friday night. Looking forward to shooting Short Terms stages.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Gunfighter? I think I should have practiced at least once this summer. Not sure I'm capable yet. Think Imma gonna pass. Maybe one of the next two shoots during the winter months when numbers are down.

Top Bottom