• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Great weekend! Made it down to Circle R with CC Top and Short Term Emory for a great shoot on Saturday. Then today (Sunday) we went to shoot with the Hidden Valley Cowboys in Sturgis Michigan. Wow great range they have and great ppl. Cant beat trigger time two days in a row. A much needed time away from work at the range,

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Thanks Nayls. Paradise Pass has had some major renovations this summer and we are still working to make this the best Hoosier Ambush ever. Over 150 shooters signed up and around 20 vendors. Its gonna be amazing.

Last edited:

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    I was at Paradise Pass today (Sat) as a spectator and had a blast. Nicest group of folks you could be around. Everybody was friendly, the shooting was fantastic and the costumes were a hoot. I kept getting weird looks however. Like people never saw blue jeans and gym shoes or something! :dunno: Thanks for putting on a good match and for welcoming the public.

Nayls47

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Noble County
    Even though they dress funny the Public is always welcome... Even encouraged!!
    Glad you had a good time. Come and shoot next time. :welcome:

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    drop45 glad ya cud make it out pardner! We had a great time frrr sur. I talked to several new prospects over the weekend and frrr sur got em on the hook. Maybe I talked to ya I don't know but it was one heck of a good weekend. Hope to see ya down the trail!
    jamesb iffins youd da come a couple a hours north ya coulda seen one of the best matches in the USA!!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    For long range at the next monthly shoot Im going to do a sharp shooter competition. You choice of caliber. Prone, bench and offhand. No sighters...cowboy guns only! It will be between 0 and 300 yds. Call your shot placement.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Drop45 a lot of us drive 2 to 3 hrs to get to a monthly match. At least come and check out the range on October 4th. Main matches are at 10 am. I'm sure there is somebody in your area that shoots with us, maybe you can catch a ride....

Top Bottom