• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Glad the British are going to get the vaccine before The Colonies. It will be interesting to see how well that goes.

Hopefully bad teeth aren't a side effect. We'll never know with the Brits.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If there is a problem do you think they would tell us the truth? I don't think so. Just like they aren't with current testing. Just saying. Not trying to start anything.

No offense taken as I have to agree that what you say wouldn't surprise me. :thumbsup:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Had a doctor appt yesterday, He asked me if i would take the vaccine when offered, my reply was hell no not until i see that it isn't harming people and that it isn't chipped like bill gates wants it to be. I also told him i wouldn't be tested for covid also as i feel there is a problem with testing!!!
    Link to Gates' comment? What I read was the vaccine bottles would have a chip for tracking and not actual doses injected into people. If you are worried about tracking I'd get rid of your cell phone, credit/debit cards, use only cash, etc, etc, etc.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Link to Gates' comment? What I read was the vaccine bottles would have a chip for tracking and not actual doses injected into people. If you are worried about tracking I'd get rid of your cell phone, credit/debit cards, use only cash, etc, etc, etc.

No chip, but their packaging is serialized to allow tracking and hopefully eliminate counterfeiting.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I could dig up a link, but I read in the paper that Russia is having an "operation warper speed" in which they just go ahead with an untested vaccine. I can only assume they still carry a chip on their shoulder and want to beat the decadent West.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Let's hope it's the slow zombies and not the fast ones, running low on reloading supplies, so may need to run away from a few instead double tap to the head.

[video=youtube;XlKnp52moe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlKnp52moe4[/video]

Actually a pretty funny movie.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I could dig up a link, but I read in the paper that Russia is having an "operation warper speed" in which they just go ahead with an untested vaccine. I can only assume they still carry a chip on their shoulder and want to beat the decadent West.

Russia announced approval of its vaccine on August 11. I guess "approval" wasn't really "approval". How Russian of them.

Likely, it took until now to steal the formula and process and synthesize it. Russian espionage just ain't what it used to be.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    My understanding is that the Vaccine can not be mandatory while it is under an emergency authorization from the feds.

That is what the place i presently work for said in an e-mail today.

". Because this vaccine is being distributed and administered under a FDA Emergency Use Authorization, Vaccinations are strictly voluntary. No staff is required to receive the vaccination. "

But once that is over it will be mandatory to be employed like the flu shot. Already starting to planning on being unemployed for a bit as get this to keep your job is BS.

The flu shot was voluntarily for years but when the ACA came to be flu shot required to keep your job.

On a side note has anyone heard if this thing mutates and if this "vaccine" will be need yearly or is it another one of the many unknowns with this thing being less that a year being made?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

". Because this vaccine is being distributed and administered under a FDA Emergency Use Authorization, Vaccinations are strictly voluntary. No staff is required to receive the vaccination. "

But once that is over it will be mandatory to be employed like the flu shot. Already starting to planning on being unemployed for a bit as get this to keep your job is BS.

The flu shot was voluntarily for years but when the ACA came to be flu shot required to keep your job.

On a side note has anyone heard if this thing mutates and if this "vaccine" will be need yearly or is it another one of the many unknowns with this thing being less that a year being made?

Wait, what?

[go find you're own fitting meme]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wait, what?

[go find you're own fitting meme]

I guess it depends upon where you work. I've been gainfully employed for approximately the whole time the ACA has been law and this year was the first time I've had a flu shot...and even then, it was a spur of the moment decision when the doctor offered it.

In other words, YMMV

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I guess it depends upon where you work. I've been gainfully employed for approximately the whole time the ACA has been law and this year was the first time I've had a flu shot...and even then, it was a spur of the moment decision when the doctor offered it.

In other words, YMMV

My employer has never even mentioned it. The wife works in healthcare and gets it every year, this is the first year I've ever gotten it

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    It is one of those additional pages deep within the ACA . It gives companies additional incentives and dollars by being compliant. I'll have to look for the break down from the ACA. I have it downloaded just need to find it.

Those that don't have this consider yourselves lucky.

This is what we get every year now:

ALL employees/Vendors/POI-Contractors/Volunteers/Students and other workforce members are required to have the influenza vaccine if they are going to be on site at any of our facilities/offices at any time. Please see the policy the attached FAQ for more details and further information. ALL workforce members must be vaccinated or granted a deferral/exemption prior to November 30, 2020. Flu vaccination compliance for personnel is a condition of employment.

Inside the ACA are pieces the established initiatives such as the Hospital Readmission Reduction Program, the Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction Program, and the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program.

Last edited:

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I’ll get the vaccine but not the first round. For the same reason I don’t buy new guns when they first come out. There’s often issues or at least upgrades or bug fixes.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I’ll get the vaccine but not the first round. For the same reason I don’t buy new guns when they first come out. There’s often issues or at least upgrades or bug fixes.

I'm pretty sure they can just issue a software patch you can download.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

This came up on our weekly Covid call for our health system. According to our expert, there are no guarantees that the vaccine will grant the recipient any immunity for "X" length of time. She was not able to clarify if a booster would be needed or if annual vaccinations would be 'encouraged' and/or mandated when the vaccine is no longer under emergency approval. So much unknown with this thing, not sure why anyone would willingly inject it into their person as it currently stands.

Top Bottom