• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This would seem to violate the Fourth and Sixth Amendments given that use of anonymous tips does not adequately establish probable cause for a warrant, nor does it accommodate the right of the accused to be confronted in court by his accuser.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Only once during his tirade did he say "illegal" guns. If you didn't pay close attention you would think he was offering a thousand dollars just for turning in anyone. Law abiding concealed carry as well.

Gee now that wouldn't be a scam would it? I mean he doesn't make it perfectly clear he is talking about illegal guns. So could this just be a covert way to start some harassment of persons carrying legally? In any case the only words that come to mind after watching that performance which was akin to a used car salesman's type commercial is Douche Bag.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I would hope that this is only directed towards illegal carry. Don't know (and probably wouldn't agree with) what NJ carry laws are. Is CC even allowed?

That video almost looks like they went to Ronco to have it produced. Where is my "Kitchen Magician" anyway?

Top Bottom