• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    At minute 1:20 in the video where Erica is interviewing him he clearly states " it was about a year , year and a half after boot " when he was diagnosed . That has nothing to do with admins .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was it general? I don't recall ever seeing that and I just assumed he had an Entry Level Seperation.

I'm confused about that. He admits that he had no service. So if he didn't even make it through IET, shouldn't that be a chapter 11 entry level separation? But he called it a general discharge in the video, which I would think should only apply if he actually had any active duty credit. Which he did not.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    He apologized and that is all he can do.

One thing I certainly give Cory credit for is the fact that he introduced Erica to guns. He gave her the basics of her training and encouraged her to take other courses as well. She is a new mother who is probably more prepared to defend herself than most women. It's my hope that Erica can encourage my daughter to learn about firearms while she is at Rose-Hulman. That would be one of Cory's classes I would be happy to see my little girl take.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm confused about that. He admits that he had no service. So if he didn't even make it through IET, shouldn't that be a chapter 11 entry level separation? But he called it a general discharge in the video, which I would think should only apply if he actually had any active duty credit. Which he did not.

What is IET?

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    11rvvwl.jpg

zlasu9.png

15s9ea8.jpg

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012

Probably would have been, but he deserted...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why would anyone post someone's personally identifiable information on the internet without redacting the stuff that makes it personally identifiable?

Top Bottom