• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Laura Ingraham’s show tonight had a Dr on who said Chloroquine, an old anti-malaria drug that’s been around for decades, has demonstrated efficacy in both prevention and treatment of corona virus...

Cue the run on tonic water.:rolleyes:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Laura Ingraham’s show tonight had a Dr on who said Chloroquine, an old anti-malaria drug that’s been around for decades, has demonstrated efficacy in both prevention and treatment of corona virus. Haven’t seen any links about it yet, but apparently some paper discussing it is being published in a few days. Supposedly about 5 cents a pill and a 6 day treatment was enough to halt the virus in some test subjects. If true, that’ll change the game. Stay tuned...

I was reading about the Chloroquine and Remdesivir as an option last month. Here is a great video about it: https://youtu.be/pfGpdFNHoqQ

There is another one about Chlorquine (or hydroxychloroquine) and Zinc Inophores: https://youtu.be/U7F1cnWup9M

Last edited:

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I was basing it off the line, "[FONT=&quot]Approximately 50-70% of chloroquine in plasma is bound to plasma proteins. The tissues exhibit particularly high binding to chloroquine especially those containing melanin, for example the retina. Significant binding also occurs in the liver, kidney and spleen." ,From the book "Chloroquine And Liver Histology" by Akinribido Funmilayo. I may have misunderstood the implications.[/FONT]

I didn’t see that one but did see that it can cause retinal changes that cause blindness if you overdose, so it sounds like you need to be careful!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah that's the spirit. Be one of those people that gets the rest of us locked down. Because you want to go fishing.

Going to take complete nationwide shutdown
    And "shoot to kill" orders for anyone seen outside to make people understand. Do it a few time, have the media post it and the :sheep: will begin to obey.

Sadly we will be no better then china.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Going to take complete nationwide shutdown
    And "shoot to kill" orders for anyone seen outside to make people understand. Do it a few time, have the media post it and the :sheep: will begin to obey.

Sadly we will be no better then china.

I do expect to hear that very soon although I pray I don't. Guilty people will be blaming innocent people. Again, we all get punished for the actions of a few.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    This whole binding thing, does it mean it’s still in your system? I lived on chloroquine and primaquine while in C.A.? Maybe I be immune!:):Now I’ll have to start shooting at all the black heli’s and Suburbans, because they’ll be coming to takes me blood for a cure. Jokes on them, by the time they get to me, my alcohol system will be at 73% Bourbon. Oh, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day.(amateurs)

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I do expect to hear that very soon although I pray I don't. Guilty people will be blaming innocent people. Again, we all get punished for the actions of a few.

The government is only going to give a few more voluntary nudges before it becomes completely involuntary.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    If it is still in your system, wouldn't the gate in your cells be open from the zinc ionophore making zinc phosphate the next logical thing to put in yourself?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Laura Ingraham’s show tonight had a Dr on who said Chloroquine, an old anti-malaria drug that’s been around for decades, has demonstrated efficacy in both prevention and treatment of corona virus. Haven’t seen any links about it yet, but apparently some paper discussing it is being published in a few days. Supposedly about 5 cents a pill and a 6 day treatment was enough to halt the virus in some test subjects. If true, that’ll change the game. Stay tuned...

Get me another gin and tonic!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, boys and girls, the next 72 hours will be key, IMHO.

The last 2 days (Mar 15 and Mar 16) brought new "record" high deaths: 11 and 18. The 18 number would mean that the death rate basically doubled in ~4 days. (It went 8-3-8-8 from Mar 11 to Mar 14.)

Those are still very low numbers, overall, but they could be indicative of the trend that's coming.

I've reached the conclusion that the "confirmed cases" number is almost meaningless, because of the severe lack of actual testing. As more testing happens among the sick and dying, those numbers will have more context.

It also occurs to me that part of the reason the authorities are expecting a spike is because the testing of the very sick will reveal what's really killing them. The last couple weeks, any non-tested person dying of "pneumonia" or the like becomes suspect. But, it doesn't get reported like that.

Anyway, just my first-cup-of-coffee ramblings this morning.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yesterday, I learned on the toll road up here they are pulling the salt spreaders off the trucks and putting barrier walls on the backs of them. Plus, there were a line of military trucks headed north on I-57. Checkpoints with thermal scans is my suspicion.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    my wife is a social worker in a nursing home and has been told that if a resident tests positive for covid-19 (while shes at work) she will be quarantined in the building for 14 days, and that if she leaves, a sheriff will be dispatched to pick her up and bring her back to the building, she was told that over a week ago, now they are taking all the employees temp before they enter the facility, and if they have a temp, they're sent home.

yesterday, the director of all the Indiana buildings (they're a multistate corporation) told them in a conference call (all the department heads at her building) that he fully expects a resident to test positive by the end of the week

so if that happens, anything she needs (she has been advised by the company to pack a bag just incase) will have to be brought to her, and left outside for her to pick up.

I said baby don't worry, if the quarantine you, when I drop off your stuff, i'll stand outside holding my phone above my head and play "in your eyes" by Peter Gabriel...its against forum rules to tell you what she said! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom