Copenhagen Gunmen Attack - Stopped by ARMED MEN WITH GUNS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    BBC News - Copenhagen free speech debate shooting: One dead

Here was have a familiar scenario:

1) Nearly gun-free nation of Denmark
    2) Bad guys with guns intent on mayhem

Interestingly the possible target of the attack had ARMED bodyguards who returned fire and repelled the attackers.

Somehow that doesn't fit with the liberal narrative but, as we know, all self-respecting liberals have bodyguards.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    BBC News - Copenhagen free speech debate shooting: One dead

Here was have a familiar scenario:

1) Nearly gun-free nation of Denmark
    2) Bad guys with guns intent on mayhem

Interestingly the possible target of the attack had ARMED bodyguards who returned fire and repelled the attackers.

Somehow that doesn't fit with the liberal narrative but, as we know, all self-respecting liberals have bodyguards.

Good post. The Left will probably just say it was "qualified, trained people authorized by government to have guns" who stopped the Bad Guys.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Yes, of course. But that says that only those wealthy enough or deemed important enough to have armed guards get it. The rest of us, and that includes women and children, who the left are continually saying how much they love, have to fend for themselves.

Denying people the means to defend themselves is the meanest of all doctrines and the leftists are leading that charge.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    MDA has plenty of armed bodyguards, WE, are the ones that are meant to be helpless due to their wants! I am my own bodyguard, but MDA, Mayors against, VPC, and the Brady Bunch choose to ignore that!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Response the same as with these other 'unrelated' incidents: Eliminate the problem.

One would think by now the Liar-In-Chief and his libtard cronies would notice a 'pattern' to this murderous barbarism. :rolleyes:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As I learned here..... This was just the random act of lone loons and nothing to be concerned with.
    Besides, they probably started it and had it coming.

I know, right? It's not as if ISIS fanboys claimed Denmark was the next target on the day of the Charlie Hebdo attack

B6wt4xtCIAAdLvq.png:large

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I know, right? It's not as if ISIS fanboys claimed Denmark was the next target on the day of the Charlie Hebdo attack

Unpossible. Why several known international relations experts on INGO AND my President told me it was completely random. Now you are telling me there's like a master plan written down in some book or something?

Pffft, 1. I don't believe it, 2. we have no right to change their game plan, I heard it on INGO.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Unpossible. Why several known international relations experts on INGO AND my President told me it was completely random. Now you are telling me there's like a master plan written down in some book or something?

Pffft, 1. I don't believe it, 2. we have no right to change their game plan, I heard it on INGO.

Moreover is the fact that obviously the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo were supplying arms to the Syrians and therefore were justly attacked by Islamists.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man killed in Copenhagen synagogue shooting was Jewish: faith group

Also, Copenhagen police said the killer was shot dead after he opened fire on officers

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    As I learned here..... This was just the random act of lone loons and nothing to be concerned with.
    Besides, they probably started it and had it coming.

Of COURSE they had it coming.

Denmark must be secretly supplying arms to anti-ISIS elements. That's the only reason they attack people. Ask the Yazidi.

If they attack you for supplying arms to their enemies, you had it coming, you meddling imperialists.

Denmark had it coming. If you don't think so, non sequitur.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Of COURSE they had it coming.

Denmark must be secretly supplying arms to anti-ISIS elements. That's the only reason they attack people. Ask the Yazidi.

If they attack you for supplying arms to their enemies, you had it coming, you meddling imperialists.

Denmark had it coming. If you don't think so, non sequitur.

QFT

I just learned that Charlie Hebdo was in league with Danes... they were shipping the weapons in crates of their newspapers. They had it coming.
    That HAS to be the reason they were attacked. There is no other explanation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Damn those Danes for riling up the peace loving hippy ISSIL! :xmad:

Top Bottom