• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sbrville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Rush Co
    I have a 3 year old walker coonhound I would like to give away to a good home. I hate getting rid of him but I just don't have time to work with him. I ran him a few times this year and in my opinion he shows potential, he just needs time in the woods or to be ran with other dogs to figure out what to do. He goes NUTS on caged coons and the first time I ran him this year he treed on a tree on a river bank and right across the river there was a coon, he just hadn't figured out the coon crossed the river(again, he just needs time in the woods). I would keep him and work with him myself but my wife and I just had our first child so I really don't have time now. Walker male, no papers or anything. He doesn't care much for strangers, but he is real warm and friendly to me so I think he wold get along with anyone who will take care of him. FTF rushville. Pm me any questions you have about him. Again I would really like him to go to a good home, I owe that to him. I am not asking anything for him because he was givin to me as a pup. Thanks for looking. SB GONE
    100_0048_zps731fa04e.jpg

100_0046_zps2612786d.jpg

100_0041_zpsed74c01b.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom