• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Can't quite tell, but it looks like someone needs to talk to him about having your booger hook on the bang switch.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I work right across the street from the sikh temple there in greenwood. About half the cars that come and go from there have some sort of picture of that same guy on it. Usually having an AK in the pic. Some of them say something to the effect of hero and almost godly type worshiping. Once I saw one that had his name but was driving and wasn't able to take a pic so I could google it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I see more of those, many on (road) tractors. Provocative? Yes. Inappropriate for a contractor (business) vehicle? Probably. (I'd rather see a big BBB and certification stickers.) People will start to ignore them soon? Definitely.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I work right across the street from the sikh temple there in greenwood. About half the cars that come and go from there have some sort of picture of that same guy on it. Usually having an AK in the pic. Some of them say something to the effect of hero and almost godly type worshiping. Once I saw one that had his name but was driving and wasn't able to take a pic so I could google it.
    I seem to remember seeing something about who the picture was of (maybe here on INGO?) and he is indeed some kind of hero to the Sikhs IIRC.

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I seem to remember seeing something about who the picture was of (maybe here on INGO?) and he is indeed some kind of hero to the Sikhs IIRC.
    I thought it was the business owner’s pic. LOL!
    Since we have determined the guy’s image is all over the place, I did a Google image search and found him.

Quick summary: Famous singer/ rapper from India. Known as Sidhu Moosewala. He was killed in broad daylight when his car was ambushed by six gunmen in Mansa district, Punjab in 2022. Many think it was a political assassination.

So what I thought was odd advertisement by a business owner is actually the equivalent of having a pic of Tupac on the company van… well, Moosewala is holding a gun…

Here is a link to the complete story:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Oh. I thought it was a self-portrait. You know, of the guy who owns the business.

Top Bottom