• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    After reading the first two pages of this topic, I realize that now I Know Too Much.

It's just a matter of time before the . . . Illuminati . . . eliminate me. I'M DONE! IT'S OVER FOR ME!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You're right counselor, it was the myriad of daisy-chained explosives, set by the illuminati(or Elvis, and Jimmy Hoffa), on the Hollywood set where they faked the lunar landing, that lead to the Death Certificate of Rockerfeller being confused with the Birth Certificate of a certain Kenyan community organizer.

I can only blame myself.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    After reading the first two pages of this topic, I realize that now I Know Too Much.

It's just a matter of time before the . . . Illuminati . . . eliminate me. I'M DONE! IT'S OVER FOR ME!
    Aaaaand with that, the last known Purple Rhinoceros was gone!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

They will just send you a bunch of new knives.....then figure the problem will take care of it's self....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Can somebody outline what was so bad about this guy?

I can.....

"Dad....Can I have the G I Joe Adventure set from the Sears wishbook catalog??? Please????"

"No son...We can't afford that...Who do you think I am? John David Rockefeller???"

(As a side note a friend of mine was a gardener for one of Louisville's old money family's and got to take John David around their garden one Derby back in the 1980's...For the record he said he seemed like a pretty nice guy and knew a butt load about plants....)

I met him at a party one time...Here's some pics of other attendees...Right before they turn into lizards...:)

i-went-to-a-decadent-450-a-ticket-party-inspired-by-the-illuminati--and-it-was-a-totally-surreal-experience.jpg

15-198.jpg

illuminati-mask-party-3.jpg

344897.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Or the Enlish/Russian dictionary Trump keeps at his bedside.

**the Russian word for HUGE is Огромный**

Interesting. I took that to google translate and discovered the pronunciation. Then, just for smiles, I added "Mitt" to the beginning.

Suddenly, all became clear.

Every guy refers to a certain part of his anatomy as being large in size, at some point in his life, right?

OK.. and in Russian, at least according to Google Translate, "Mitt" means "My".

So "Mitt (og)Romney" is DJT's name for.....

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Top Bottom