• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Sad news. I wonder how fast the vehicles were traveling, since everyone involved died. With all the safety systems in modern vehicles, it must've been quite a high rate of speed. :(

Last edited:

efd1295

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Northern IN
    I wonder how fast the vehicles were traveling

I'm sure detail will emerge soon, but what's even more puzzling is that intersection has a round-a-bout.

She was also a big supporter of Public Safety. I believe her father retired from South Bend Fire.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Stories like this always make me a little sick to my stomach. It's one thing to be injured or killed in a car accident because you were speeding, drinking, or otherwise doing something dumb, but when someone else is to blame and you have no control and no time to react... it's just heartbreaking. RIP congresswoman Walorski.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Sad news. I wonder how fast the vehicles were traveling, since everyone involved died. With all the safety systems in modern vehicles, it must've been quite a high rate of speed. :(
    50 each direction is like hitting a wall at 100. I often wonder why we don't die like this more often. There's lime five or six feet it seems between vehicles at highway speeds on some roads.

Top Bottom