• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topher Durden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Noblesville
    I am wondering if there is a way to create a calendar on INGO (or elsewhere) that could display matches going on in Indiana, and maybe nearby. I currently shoot 3 gun so I am aware of every INMG match from now through the end of the year. But I'm not certain where to look for USPSA match listings, Rimfire Madness, FNS, Steel Challenge, .22lr Silhouette Target, 2 gun,...... I can search each of a dozen range sites calendars, as well as check here on INGO but I don't always see everything. I recall a few years ago there was an Indy gun racerwebsite that showed what club was hosting which event and when. This was a great resource!

Im aware this would initially be one more step for volunteer match directors, and "if I don't want to look hard enough to find it, then I don't need it" mentality will be prevelent I'm sure. But I have yet to meet a match director that does NOT want more shooters attending. A calendar featuring competitions only that is edited by match directors would likely generate growth with crossover from other disciplines. I know I don't have an IMNG match this weekend so I could try something else. But I'm more likely to try something new if I don't have to dig through 12 websites to find it. This would also create a single reference point for any Hoosier that wants to compete, thus creating less work to market and advertise the series.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Top Bottom