• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    shortfuse is becoming one of my favorite maps.:ar15:

When I first started playing it, I couldn't STAND it, and did some horrible damage to my KDR... but the last couple nights, I've been getting the swing of it and owning some foolz.

And y'know, I've been trying out all the gee-whiz guns (HK416, 417 Combat, LWRC, Bizon, REC7, etc), but I keep coming back to - and doing consistently the best with - my trusty ol' AUG A1. And for a subgun, I rocked the MP-5A4. Call me old-fashioned. ;)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I have come to the conclusion that either Combat Arms hates me or GOD hates me because everytime I start doing really good my video locks up!!!! It doesn't happen on Left 4 Dead so I can assume it is not my system.

I finally joined the clan and now I have all but given up trying to play.

Maybe it is my laptop just can't handle the graphic overload, it seems to freeze up when there is a lot of action.

Oh well, Buy a new desktop to play combat arms or put my 9mm AR together???

Guess which one wins??

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    just keeping the thread alive... where y'all been the last couple nights?

I was on last night, but everytime I tried to join your room it's been full.

I've been on every once in a while. I did level though. :D And shortfuse is becoming one of my favorite maps.:ar15:

I'm loving shortfuse. It's soooo much better with 10 or less people though. A full 16 is just too many. It's also fun with Last Man Standing and about 6 people. :D

At least your net supports the game!

Don't worry! It won't be long and you'll get your chance! :D :patriot:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    how do I find you guys without having to be invited, is there a way to search your location?:dunno:

While in a game room (not the lobby), click on the "messenger" tab; it will pop up with a list of who's on, then you can select to invite that person to your game room, or join that person's game room.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I will probably be on at some point. I've been playing sporadically over the last week or so, but haven't really been feelin' it for some reason. Haven't seen many INGO guys on there, lately, either.

During the week I'm only on between 9 and 10. Fridays I'm on til later. I haven't been on the past week, but I plan on changing that.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've been playing off and on, but I'm having wireless issues and have been lagging HORRIBLY. I need a new PCI wireless card. Never EVER buy Trendnet crap.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    THe hackers are DEFINITELY back and lagging the game worse than ever. I've found myself playing other, offline games more than online.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I was on Friday night fighting zombies. I was doing awesome too. Then someone said they were going to "glitch", and warned everyone not to get too close to him. Next thing I know he blows everyone in the room up. That was NOT cool :xmad:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So I just found out that you can still do a very good job killing zombies with a shotgun. On normal mode, I completed the mission, staying alive the entire time. On Hard, well, I died a few times. Didn't finish the mission, but that wasn't my fault. Honest!

I gotta start playing a lot more and increase my rank. It sucks to keep getting invites from fellow INGOers and not able to join because of low rank.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    INGO_CA_Mk48_2.jpg

Just another night at the office... ;)

Top Bottom