• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    your recoil blows lol

I know. One shot one kill. Sometimes three. Can't do that with your wimpy 308. :D

Besides, once you learn to manage the recoil and realize that by the time you can shoot again from the reload of each round, your shot placement is right back where it was for your previous shot, provided that you haven't moved your mouse. ;) Perfect for camping. :D On top of that, I have better range with a double zoom scope. :D

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I know. One shot one kill. Sometimes three. Can't do that with your wimpy 308. :D

Besides, once you learn to manage the recoil and realize that by the time you can shoot again from the reload of each round, your shot placement is right back where it was for your previous shot, provided that you haven't moved your mouse. ;) Perfect for camping. :D On top of that, I have better range with a double zoom scope. :D

But, if you do miss your first round on me I've already sent three your way. :D

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Joe, I KNEW you were on. You shot me 3 times. Every time I spawned, I run outta the room and there you were. NOT cool. I have GOT to get better at this. There are a few INGOers that I'm adding to my :poop: list.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Joe, I KNEW you were on. You shot me 3 times. Every time I spawned, I run outta the room and there you were. NOT cool. I have GOT to get better at this. There are a few INGOers that I'm adding to my :poop: list.

Did I? Good to know I killed SOMEONE LOL. Ryan was ragging on me because he doesn't like my M60.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    LOL It's ok. I just think you could do better with a better gun. :dunno:

I like the sniper guns better for the non-zombie matches, but they aren't all that useful there :( I can't keep the GPs in stock to keep buying both! I've been trying to remember that I do have an M-16, complete with cool ACOG and suppressor, available to me. Got a few kills with that last night, too.

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Awww darn I broke Fireteam...
    ibrokeCA.png

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I agree, but what is it I'm looking at?

Basically it's a glitch in the game which shows the men off map waiting to respawn. During the game, it seems, they don't remove the player from the map plane, just set them off the map itself.

There used to be a glitch that when you'd die in elimination, when you'd switch to the camera of your teammate while you wait to respawn, you would see that person from inside your running body looking out at them. I know that doesn't make sense, but it was like the ghost of your player overhead of the person you were following waiting to respawn. Pretty annoying if you ask me.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    There used to be a glitch that when you'd die in elimination, when you'd switch to the camera of your teammate while you wait to respawn, you would see that person from inside your running body looking out at them. I know that doesn't make sense, but it was like the ghost of your player overhead of the person you were following waiting to respawn. Pretty annoying if you ask me.

What you are refering to is not a glitch, it is called a Kill View, or Kill Cam. When someone kills you you see from their vantage point until either the game is over or you re-spawn. Some people like to run games with htis option turned on...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What you are refering to is not a glitch, it is called a Kill View, or Kill Cam. When someone kills you you see from their vantage point until either the game is over or you re-spawn. Some people like to run games with htis option turned on...

Well, you're right, and also wrong. As for the picture, it was a glitch. What I'm talking about, is also a glitch. When you die, you can either see the person that killed you (Kill cam on) or your teammate (KC off). In the earlier days, you would die, and instead of seeing just that other person and the area around him/her, you would also see your body, from the inside out, while it was running, looking at the other person.

It was really messed up, and yes they finally fixed it. I wish I had a screen shot of it.

Top Bottom