• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Dang when I went to bed the game was already getting out of hand. But based on the comments here today the Colts need an intervention. I have been wondering what it would look like if Reich would hand most of the play calling over to an Offensive Coordinator and focus more on the game and players?

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok I just looked up the score.. I'm confident that Irsay will be inebriated this evening. Some probably won't get much sleep and I bet the atmosphere/tune in their staff meeting tomorrow (or tonight) will not be fun.

Well I had hoped this year would much better than last. I like Reich but it's getting hard to defend him in conversation. But, I still can't blame a coach for poor basic performance by players. Lack of blocking, dropped balls" basic skills failures are on players...like missed field goals lol.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Replacing Ballard or Reich?

Ballard. Ed Dodds is the assistant general manager, and he’s gotten several interviews for other GM positions.

To be clear, I also think Reich’s time is done. Unless somehow they go on some miracle run and prove they’re a legit contender. And by that I mean like all the way to the AFC title game.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Jim Irsay has made just one good hire in his life. The glory days of the Indianapolis Colts were the result of Bill Polian's wizardry. Things haven't been the same since he, Dungy and Manning (and the rest of the teams Polian built) left. Those guys had more football sense in their collective stools than every successor counterpart combined.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well, of course we do! Colts Suck. Again!
    Well, most of us have come to that conclusion too. Even if they do have the highest paid offensive line that might not hold up under pressure of a decent high school team or WR's with skillet hands. Some coaching aspects maybe at play too but even basic fundamentals of the game are breaking down even by non rookies.

One more week of this and we will need to que the old "playoffs?" Clip

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Jim Irsay has made just one good hire in his life. The glory days of the Indianapolis Colts were the result of Bill Polian's wizardry. Things haven't been the same since he, Dungy and Manning (and the rest of the teams Polian built) left. Those guys had more football sense in their collective stools than every successor counterpart combined.
    Exactly! Thanks to Polian we had Manning and James when we could of had Leaf and Williams. Bill was a leader and thanks to him we made a run at the top. It’s been a slippery slope ever since.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom