Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sunday the Colts are best off if the Pats beat the Bills

Bengals beat the Ravens

Texans beat the Chargers

Broncos vs Raiders no difference who wins.

Cheifs beat the Steelers

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They
    Yep, but Thursday will be big if 49’ers can beat Titans. And on Christmas the Pack beats the Browns will knock out another competitor. The the Colts need to take care of business…
    have shown us they can take care of business and have stretched their game time from 45 minutes to near a full 60. Thats the deal. 60 minutes of solid effort from any team makes them players.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Just looking at the standings, a whole lot of fans from a bunch of AFC teams are rooting for AZ to beat the Colts as they now are the true wildcard leader. We on the other hand want to see the Colts win the division….

I haven’t looked up percentages or anything, and I know it is extremely unlikely, BUT if everything falls in a very specific way, the Colts could go into the playoffs as the #1 seed…

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I now live out of state and only get Colts news in this thread. So what's the deal with how Wentz has been playing? It's good that we can run the ball, but what about the passing game, where is that at?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I now live out of state and only get Colts news in this thread. So what's the deal with how Wentz has been playing? It's good that we can run the ball, but what about the passing game, where is that at?

On the whole, he’s been good. 23 TD’s (6th most) to only 6 INT’s (4th least). He has the #6 QBR in the league right now. So only a handful of elite QB’s have been better. Yes he’s had some bad games, but I think his upside has been more than good enough.

Honestly he’s pretty limited in WR and TE weapons. Michael Pittman is a legit #1 star but beyond him there’s really not much. TY Hilton is at the twilight of his career. Guys like Zach Pascal and Ashton Dulin are more role players then legit #2 or #3 receivers. Paris Campbell is constantly injured. At Tight End, Jack Doyle is very dependable and a great run blocker but he’s never been an elite athlete like Kelsey or Gronk. Mo Alie Cox has shown flashes but not consistently.

Despite all of that, we have the #3 scoring offense in the whole league. Behind only Dallas and Tampa Bay. Ahead of the Rams, Chiefs, etc. A lot of credit is due to Frank Reich scheming up great plans but also a lot of credit goes to Wentz for being a really good game manager who can make the magic play with his feet or arms if he has to. Fortunately with how dominant our run game is, he doesn’t have to be the hero often. More often then not, it’s the defense the that has let us down at the end of a couple games.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nice
    On the whole, he’s been good. 23 TD’s (6th most) to only 6 INT’s (4th least). He has the #6 QBR in the league right now. So only a handful of elite QB’s have been better. Yes he’s had some bad games, but I think his upside has been more than good enough.

Honestly he’s pretty limited in WR and TE weapons. Michael Pittman is a legit #1 star but beyond him there’s really not much. TY Hilton is at the twilight of his career. Guys like Zach Pascal and Ashton Dulin are more role players then legit #2 or #3 receivers. Paris Campbell is constantly injured. At Tight End, Jack Doyle is very dependable and a great run blocker but he’s never been an elite athlete like Kelsey or Gronk. Mo Alie Cox has shown flashes but not consistently.

Despite all of that, we have the #3 scoring offense in the whole league. Behind only Dallas and Tampa Bay. Ahead of the Rams, Chiefs, etc. A lot of credit is due to Frank Reich scheming up great plans but also a lot of credit goes to Wentz for being a really good game manager who can make the magic play with his feet or arms if he has to. Fortunately with how dominant our run game is, he doesn’t have to be the hero often. More often then not, it’s the defense the that has let us down at the end of a couple games.
    rundown CP.....:thumbsup:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A lot of the commentary I’m seeing is saying that the Cardinals have a below average run defense. Could be another big day for JT.
    Back in September they held Henry to 58 yards on 17 carries a 3.4 average. They did have JJ Watt then and he is not yet ready to play best I know. They are hoping to get him back for the playoffs…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom