• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Up for sale is a Colt Commander 1911 in blued finish. This gun was purchased new by me and has been well maintained. Approximate round count is a little north of 2k, however the action is still very smooth and the gun is as accurate as ever. Included are three colt brand mags which have been used but still function fine. Mags drop freely from the mag well. It has had a new set of WC springs installed in Dec of last year with probably 250 rounds fired since. Finish is still very good, at an estimated 95%. I did manage to put an idiot scratch on it when i first bought it, and the grip safety has a couple pits where the finish has come off, but otherwise its a great looking Colt. Barrel is clean and bright. Traditonal Colt 3 dot sights. The front sight post was replaced by Colt last year after the original flew downrange one day. It has had a diet of soft shooting target loads with occasional HD loads tested for functionality. It is wearing a hogue wrap around grip but I have the original hardwood gripsto go with it as well. Includes a 100 ct of WWB target ammo and a complementary 200 rounds of lead reloads. Also includes a Tagua right handed holster. The holster doesnt affect price, I just don't need it. The original Colt case is included as well. This has been a consistent and loyal daily carry piece for me, but times are such that I need to sell. I will upload pics asap. I am asking $700.00 for it all. Please no low balls....I need to sell it, but not that bad... :) FTF in the Marion / Gas City / Upland area. Willing to drive a little for a good deal.

Top Bottom