• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    After listening to the Bill Cunningham show the other day I now believe we have passed the rubicon in our history and this election is all but irrelevant. He says the Obama's are driving all this from behind the curtain and that "something" will happen to take brandon out of the race to have Moochelle appeaar out of nowhere. She is a god to the libs and many moderates and they think she literally walks on water and that she will win in a landslide. If that happens, the USA as we know it will cease to exist. Forever.
    Man I wish Bill was running. I would vote for him in a minute

.38 Special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don’t think this is gonna play out the way Democrats hope it does. All the games they are playing will backfire in their face.
    They don't care. They never admit defeat, it's always someone else's fault. When this gets shoved up their you know whats they'll just come up with new lies, new illegal tactics, new ways to fake votes to maintain power.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How can you even compete with people completely lacking in honesty, integrity, ethics or morals? These scumbags have zero concern for truth, zero concern for being right about anything, they just want power and control. This is insanity.
    main-qimg-0261061886e2a7a4c41a7c190c93cd42.webp

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    In a recent appearance on CNN with Erin Burnett, former White House lawyer under President Donald Trump, Ty Cobb, provided his legal perspective on a controversial ruling from the Colorado Supreme Court.

Ty Cobb was the former high-powered Washington attorney who represented the White House as dirty cop Robert Mueller expanded his unconstitutional witch hunt into Trump-Russia collusion,“ an American hero.”

During the interview, Cobb expressed his belief that when the case is brought to the attention of the U.S. Supreme Court, the justices will reach a unanimous verdict to overturn the Colorado court’s decision, with an emphasis on the definition of “officer of the United States” in constitutional terms.

“I was struck by the majority opinion and the amount of verbiage devoted to the sort of ‘straw men arguments.’ The real key issue in this case is, ‘Is Trump an officer of the United States in the context in which that term is used in Article III of the 14th Amendment?'” Cobb said.

According to Cobb, historical and legal precedents suggest that this refers to appointed officials, not elected ones like the President or Vice President.

Cobb pointed out the precedent set in a 2010 ruling by Chief Justice John Roberts, which delineated the definition of ‘officers of the United States’. This distinction, according to Cobb, forms a strong basis for the Supreme Court to act quickly and decisively in Trump’s favor.

“In 2010, Chief Justice Roberts explained in Free Enterprise that people don’t vote for officers of the United States.”

“Article Two: Officers of the United States is commonly understood in the Constitution to refer to appointed officials. And to the extent that the president or the vice president are included as an officer or included within the admonitions of the Constitution, they are typically highlighted, like in the impeachment clause, which specifically says president, vice president. So, I think this case will be handled quickly. I think it could be 9-0 in the Supreme Court for Trump.”

Cobb stated that, regardless of personal views on Trump, legal scholars have revised their opinions after evaluating all sides of the argument. He cited Steve Calabresi of Northwestern University as a prominent example of someone who, despite a critical view of Trump, concluded that electoral defeat, rather than a court ruling, should be the means to challenge Trump.

“I do believe it could be 9-0 because I think the law is clear,” said Cobb. “And as you’ll recall, I was once an advocate of this position.”

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think this is the pertinent question that needs to be decided first before even discussing "insurrection."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A more pertinent question in my mind, given what a cesspool academia has become, is where do we get the next generation of ballsy conservative constitutionalist judges from which to draw an adequate replacement for Thomas. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have proved less than impressive and there is some indication Barrett may be a disappointment also. Anyone educated Ivy League in the last 20 years is suspect, and it only takes one closet progressive to do us enormous harm

Elite schools are not going to turn out the next Judge Roy Bean, and men like that are pretty much who we need

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m not sure, can’t be too sure of anything these days, but I think this is a bridge too far for them. I don’t see this standing and being accepted it it did stand. Same for the idiot in California urging the same type of thing. Most people still believe in the vote, whether they should or not is up for debate, simply preventing an opponen from being on the ballot is straight up third world country stuff, and I believe it will be seen as such. The alternative is a break up.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    So far I’ve missed the explanation of why the 14th would apply to the selection of a primary candidate.

Running to be the republican nominee is not the same as running for a Federal office and therefore the 14th can’t apply.

As such, I can see SCOTUS punting on this saying states get to decide their own primary election rules as stupid as that sounds.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Trump needs to run as an independent. Dissolve any and all expectations of future cooperation with any of the vile scum. If the legitimate votes are the only ones counted he'll win by the largest margin in U.S. history. He doesn't need the republican nod, 90% of the elected republicans in D.C. are just as against him as the democrats, they're just smart enough to try to hide it.

I'd absolutely love to see a sitting president with zero affiliation or loyalty to the D or the R side. Be nice to have someone putting the American people before their party for the first time in two decades. Give him two years to expose as much as the scum as possible before the mid terms and hopefully flush the majority of the remaining filth out of there.

Dana White, Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswamy have all stepped up, openly and in public and told the left to F itself. Trump needs to follow suit, the gloves need to come completely off. We don't need any more push over, bought and paid for, impotent morons aiding the planet in destroying itself.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The problem with Trump running as an independent is that there is no guarantee the other GOP candidates would drop out to allow it to happen. If the ballot in each state says Biden v. Desantis, or Haley, it will syphon off votes and cause Trump to lose states.

Many Republican voters will hold their nose and vote Trump even if they don't like him if he's going against Biden. I don't think 100% of those people would write his name in or vote independent if another Republican candidate is on the ballot.

Top Bottom