• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    No way this stands. Like him or not, disqualifying a leading candidate won’t fly, it certainly won’t help unify anybody. I am getting tired of “ideas and people we don’t like get banned”. Let the best ideas win. I am fairly confident in mine, only people who are not try to eliminate competing ideas.

sgtmack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    The lingering question is, what happens if it does stand, and a couple more states follow. He wasn't going to win Colorado anyway, but this sets a horrible precedent. Our entire system of government is based on free and open elections. If they take that away, I don't see how we survive as a nation.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    The Democrats have made it very clear that they will do everything they can, legally and illegally, to ensure that they retain control of the government. I am waiting for a Red State to disqualify ALL members of the Democratic party from election based on ... well it does not matter, just say "we don't like them." :dunno:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The lingering question is, what happens if it does stand, and a couple more states follow. He wasn't going to win Colorado anyway, but this sets a horrible precedent. Our entire system of government is based on free and open elections. If they take that away, I don't see how we survive as a nation.
    We may be past saving, but if we can be saved, this kind of thing; blue or red, will end that. You shouldn’t ban competing ideas, you should out compete them. Sometimes I am really sad for our future. Hope I’m wrong.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Our entire system of government is based on free and open elections. If they take that away, I don't see how we survive as a nation.
    Which is precisely the reason that S.C.O.T.U.S. will never let this stand.
    If they do uphold this decision,

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I DONT feel fine..."

I Invented the Internet

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    IN
    So in the psychotic retard state of Colorado, there's been no investigation, no charges, no trial, no conviction, nothing. And yet, that very lack of due process is all it takes to remove a candidate. I bet Lauren Boebert is pleased to hear this.

Their Supreme Court must be chomping down on those mushrooms they legalized.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Time for every red state to file charges and ban Biden from the ticket over what he's done to the border.

They won't, of course. Because Republicans are cowards who are afraid of a fight. And that's why they'll lose to bull**** like this.

Top Bottom