• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    With a little luck, every anti-2nd amendment politician regardless of party affiliation, will be paying attention to these results.

It goes beyond the 2nd Amendment. In a perfect world legislators would consider this notice that they can no longer vote against their constituents' will and expect it to go unremarked.

In practice they'll keep up the same old nonsense, just take more care when it comes to wedge issues. Still, every little bit helps.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    Thanks Pudly

I have looked at several local news sites but can't find an answer for you, maybe tomorrow when they come out of shock they will tell us when herpin and rivera take office.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It goes beyond the 2nd Amendment. In a perfect world legislators would consider this notice that they can no longer vote against their constituents' will and expect it to go unremarked.

Yep. Now what do we need to do to have this option in Indiana?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    WOOT! I hope this is a sign for next November!

On the spending. NRA didn't spend as much as I would have thought. Donations to the antigun candidates was in the multiple millions. NRA and Bloomberg combined only donated a few hundred thousand

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    WOOT! I hope this is a sign for next November!

On the spending. NRA didn't spend as much as I would have thought. Donations to the antigun candidates was in the multiple millions. NRA and Bloomberg combined only donated a few hundred thousand

According to reports last night, the effort to stave off the recall election out-spent the recall efforts by a 12:1 margin.

Top Bottom