Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    1. Dunkin original
    2. Seattle's Best
    3. Folgers
    4. Free

A big shout-out to Ninja Coffee maker, after 5.5 years our machine started beeping uncontrollable. A call to Ninja and they said if they can't diagnose and repair it over the phone, they would sell a new one for 30%. So a new coffee system for $50. If it would have been within a year of purchase it would be free.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dunkin first, and BRCC basic black is nice.

But most of the coffee I drink is free at work. Not the best, but its hot, free, and caffeinated.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I find BRCC mediocre and overpriced. Their marketing is great and it sells them a ton of coffee, so good for them. I’ll stick with Gevalia, Dunkin, or good old Folgers Columbian.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I find BRCC mediocre and overpriced. Their marketing is great and it sells them a ton of coffee, so good for them. I’ll stick with Gevalia, Dunkin, or good old Folgers Columbian.
    It's possible that BRCC's name inspires a certain loyalty that transcends taste.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Same. I was very underwhelmed with the two blends I tried (Basic Black and Coffee Saves). I mean it was OK, but at something like $15 a bag it was not worth the price. I've seen it at some gun shops marked $40 a bag and I just can't fathom anyone paying that much for coffee.

I'm happy when I can get a can of Hill's Brothers for $6 with a digital coupon at Meijer..

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I like the Bustelo instant when I want iced coffee and don't have any cooled down. Couple of teaspoons of it in a glass of cold milk (or half water/half milk) is pretty doggone good. I sweeten just a bit with monkfruit drops. About 4-5 drops per glass.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    On a different note. Does anyone ever feel like their coffee tastes like cigarette ashes? I don't smoke and I'm not around smoke at all. Sometimes I take a drink of coffee and it tastes like I'm drinking it out of an ashtray. Don't know if it's just me or what.

Only when the ash falls off my smoke into the cup, I usually drink it anyway

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    +3 on BRCC. Too rich for my blood considering the quality. I like what they stand for but I'm not going to order it on a regular basis.

I am currently drinking Community Coffee. I have found it to be as good or better than the others I have tried over the years and reasonably priced.

Cafe Special and Signature Blend depending on whether I want a medium roast(which I consider light) or a darker roast(which I consider medium).

Used to be a Starbucks Pike Place guy, but I lost my desire for it.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Ah-ha, "the increase in cholesterol is believed to be caused by oils called terpenes that are found in coffee, but are mostly removed by filters."

Top Bottom