• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    The club. Belong to (NPCCC) has had members ask if they had a 'family' membership. To where the spouse has access to the club without their S.O. They do not, but are not apposed to the idea. I was asked to see what info I could find on other clubs. I've not been able to find much to be honest.

So my question to you fine folks is:

Do you have a family membership at you range? If so, then what are the cost and/or requirements?

Thanks!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    The Linden Conservation club membership AFAIK has only "family" membership. Spouse and children all are included @ $75.00 / year. It is one of the best Clubs I have seen. Great people, ranges, fishing ponds, free camping, nice clubhouse and facilities, lots of activities CMP / NRA affiliated.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Ft Wayne Rifle and Revolver does not have a family membership. It is not something that has ever been requested or brought up.

We have both male and female members and each can bring unlimited family members out any time they want to. We have between 300 and 400 members at any given time.

It costs us not even a single penny if a member brings out a person claimed to be a family member but isn't. But since honor is everything, membership renewals can always be returned to the member. It has never happened that I am aware of. All members are best of friends. At least all that I have met.

www.fwrr.us CMP and NRA. My contact info is on the website if you have any questions.

Last edited:

RSW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Yes, family memberships are $75 a year but every child you add on is an extra $5 a year. It keeps people honest about who's a family member.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ft Wayne Rifle and Revolver does not have a family membership. It is not something that has ever been requested or brought up.

We have both male and female members and each can bring unlimited family members out any time they want to. We have between 300 and 400 members at any given time.

www.fwrr.us My contact info is on the website if you have any questions.

Ours is the same way, but the problem is if my wife (LadyGhost here) decides she wants to go to the range and I'm at work or something, then she is NOT allowed. I must be present.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Atlanta Conservation Club (ACC)
    $150 (or $100 if you're 65 and older)

Eligibility derived from Primary ACC Member in Good Standing

· A spouse or significant other living in the same household
    · Child of either, older than 18 and younger than 21 years of age, living in the same household

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Ours is the same way, but the problem is if my wife (LadyGhost here) decides she wants to go to the range and I'm at work or something, then she is NOT allowed. I must be present.

Speaking for my club......

If your wife was on the range without you and I was there, I would be very pleased to meet her and be on the line with her.

It doesn't matter because if she does something stupid, I am going to hold you responsible anyway if you are the member.

Sure, there are rules, but if she has your card and gate code and is not dangerous, I can't imagine where any of our club members would kick her off the range. Everybody likes a good smelling, easy to look at, shooter....

Again, we are all friends unless someone does something to prove otherwise.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    At DCC it is a family membership. Some years ago we started doing a range safety/orientation which everyone is required to go through to get their membership card. Whoever is named on the card must be there when family is using the range. Spouses can take the orientation and get their own card, as well as older children.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    At MCFG in Speedway,the memberships are for individuals, but spouse and children under 18 can accompany the member and do not need to pay a fee, so it is kind of a family membership. Although I don't think that "technically" my wife could go without me, as a previous poster said at his range, so long as she had the membership card displayed and was following all the rules, I cannot imagine there would be a problem. Cost is $110 per year, with a $50 initiation fee the first year only.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    $350 for Family Unlimited (7 days a week access) vs the $250 Individual Unlimited.

We also have $15 for an all day pass to the range but that's only for normal business hours of our Gun Store.

Also, if your wife doesn't come each time, you can go individual unlimited with a 10 dollar each guest pass (if memory serves me correctly) at Hillside.

They also offer lifetime memberships at 10x each yearly amount, unless they phased it out.

was supposed to get a membership for christmas last year, instead got my AR upper :)

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Also, if your wife doesn't come each time, you can go individual unlimited with a 10 dollar each guest pass (if memory serves me correctly) at Hillside.

They also offer lifetime memberships at 10x each yearly amount, unless they phased it out.

was supposed to get a membership for christmas last year, instead got my AR upper :)

Correct. The Individual Membership is $250 a year and its $10 per guest.

Our life time is $2500 and that's a one time fee. Pay $2500 and you never pay again for range fee's or membership fee's.

Being a Store Manager at Hillside, you can come talk to me at the shop and we will get your membership taken care of.

LeftEyeBill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Grant Co.
    Deer Creek Conservation Club... One time join fee (providing you don't quit and join again)... $50.00

Regular Membership (per year)... $80.00

Senior Membership (per year)... $65.00

Spouse of member... Free (providing they are accompanied by active member)

Children/young adults... $15.00 (per year accompanied by active member) until the age of 18, at which time they pay the $50.00 Join fee, and full membership cost ($80.00) at the beginning of the next membership year.

Deer Creek Conservation Club

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    Michigan City Rifle Club has a family membership. It covers the member, spouse, and any children under 18.

The club. Belong to (NPCCC) has had members ask if they had a 'family' membership. To where the spouse has access to the club without their S.O. They do not, but are not apposed to the idea. I was asked to see what info I could find on other clubs. I've not been able to find much to be honest.

So my question to you fine folks is:

Do you have a family membership at you range? If so, then what are the cost and/or requirements?

Thanks!

Top Bottom