• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thank you for the info. I will register online (THANKS FOR THE LINK).

military_salute_smileyM.gif

DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Work calls me away this weekend, but, I will be there in spirit. For those attending the shoot for the first time, make sure you dress for warm weather, and stretch out a bit before coming.

The most important thing about an Appleseed, is not that you bring any special type of rifle, its the willingness to learn. Be prepared to hear about the heritage we have been left with, and how to use the skills used to become a rifleman, to become better in your daily life.

As RNM said, it can be a life changing experience. Thre will not be any drill instructors yelling at you, only instructors who have a desire to teach the basic skills and history we have forgotten in the last few years.

Come, have fun and enjoy what will become a weekend you will wish you had not waited so long to do. Dave puts on a fantastic shoot as well as a great evening of camping. See you guys next month.:patriot:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    It was nice meeting you, Ryan and Andrew. Hope to see you guys at another one sometime.

My thanks also to the instructors, Instructors in training and the shoot boss.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Andrew, it's nice put a screen name with your real name. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I think Ryan has to be in the running for tallest new rifleman of 2011.

Top Bottom