• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    My wife and I normally sort through our closets once per year and figure out what it is that we have that we haven't worn in 12 months.
    It usually goes to goodwill. But, a neighbor mentioned that many of the refugees in Atterbury didn't get a chance to bring much with them, so we are headed to Atterbury tomorrow with a load of coats, shoes, winter weight Henleys, sweaters and socks. Also, some earbuds and other older generation electronics.

Just an FYI, but if you do have a warm coat that you don't wear......

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And if you're thinking of starting in on how they're all just terrorists or whatnot, have you ever donated to WTHR's "Coats for Kids" program or something similar? The parents of some of those kids may or may not be criminals or drug addicts, etc., but the kids aren't to blame for that.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Also side note I think we should agree to move this conversation elsewhere to avoid destroying the intent of this thread

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If you have nothing to add to the OP’s intent then just don’t post. I deleted anything on-relevant.
    If you do that to the Atterbury Shooting Range thread, there will be about 4 posts left.

:):

So, as I was saying, since we've remained strictly on topic this entire time, if one wants to donate some clothing items, do I literally just show up at Atterbury to drop them off?
    I'd like to know this, too. I've got some extra clothes to donate.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013

And if you're thinking of starting in on how they're all just terrorists or whatnot, have you ever donated to WTHR's "Coats for Kids" program or something similar? The parents of some of those kids may or may not be criminals or drug addicts, etc., but the kids aren't to blame for that.
    I make my donations twice a month, 3 times in April.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So, as I was saying, since we've remained strictly on topic this entire time, if one wants to donate some clothing items, do I literally just show up at Atterbury to drop them off?
    I'm interested as well. I probably have some extra clothing and possibly toiletries laying around.

Top Bottom