• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Must save Gaia.
    How many Gaia worshippers will eat worms?

If you think environmentally conscious and still don't want to do without meat, you can simply grow worms in the future. With a flour worm rearing station it is possible to grow meat in your own kitchen „ “. Anja Reschke takes a look at the kitchen of tomorrow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Must save Gaia.
    Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I'll go eat worms...

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012

Must save Gaia.
    She needs a mustache, shorter hair and combed to one side.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is there a difference between the latter and using the former to monitor an account? :):
    By my reading of it, yes.

Who actually monitors if someone deleted a stupid tweet from 5 years ago?
    I took your post to be maligning as crazies with nothing to do those that would be lurking on her feed for any changes vs. organizations with tools trying to combat this craziness…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    By my reading of it, yes.

I took your post to be maligning as crazies with nothing to do those that would be lurking on her feed for any changes vs. organizations with tools trying to combat this craziness…
    Whoever and however it was found, it is borderline obsessive. To track what some stupid teenager said five years ago about climate change, just wow.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Whoever and however it was found, it is borderline obsessive. To track what some stupid teenager said five years ago about climate change, just wow.

I disagree. She's the face of the climate movement to many, especially the young and catching her in her delusion is an important part of disproving climate hysteria.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I disagree. She's the face of the climate movement to many, especially the young and catching her in her delusion is an important part of disproving climate hysteria.
    And would add, the claim the climate activists chose her to be their representative to castigate others. She is not some random stupid teenager…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    She was. Her 15 minutes are pretty much up.

So, which weirdos are you tracking?

Nothing was changed by this. It really wasn't even an accurate zinger. The claim wasn't the humanity would end in five years. The claim was not stopping in five years would cause the end of the humanity at some point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who actually monitors if someone deleted a stupid tweet from 5 years ago?
    Worst case that only impugns the character of the source of that information. It does not impugn the facts presented.

It's probably not all that complicated either. You write a job to hit the Twitter api and see what tweets have been deleted. Not a big deal depending on what information can be queried through the api. Why would someone do that? Why, they're "the enemy."

When a political activist deletes a tweet, the fact that it was deleted can be information to use against her. Why would she delete a tweet from 2018 in 2023? The presumption is that she deleted it because she foolishly quoted a prediction that was obviously not going to happen.

Top Bottom