Climate change legit after all! Who woulda thunk it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Hah! My friend ATM threw some bait out there for me. He knows what to put on the rhino trap to get me curious enough to stick my horn closer . . . closer . . .

Looks like I need to text him.

Called it:

...he's now very likely to text me and want those icky diet sodas...

I'm sure I'll get off his ignore list eventually. Until then, the game continues greatly in my favor. :):

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    From my cold, or overly heated depending on the climate scare that day, dead hands

Actually, according to the climatologists, you are removing carbon from the system and are actually helping the environment as long as you never open the can. If that isn't telling on how messed up the science is behind the theory, then I have lost all hope for the future generations to combat this lunacy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    george-orwell-quotes-03.jpg.cf.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If global warming was real, China would be crippled with sanctions by all the western nations of the world until practically all of their industry was closed down.

Instead, they shame you for driving a car, and try to get you to buy their newest "green" tech.

Either it's not even taken seriously by the people at the top who push it, or it's a hoax in and of its self.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If global warming was real, China would be crippled with sanctions by all the western nations of the world until practically all of their industry was closed down.

Instead, they shame you for driving a car, and try to get you to buy their newest "green" tech.

Either it's not even taken seriously by the people at the top who push it, or it's a hoax in and of its self.

Everyone feels great about "limiting our footprint", when all we're doing is shipping our pollution somewhere else.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Everyone feels great about "limiting our footprint", when all we're doing is shipping our pollution somewhere else.

Ironically, most the pollution from China ends up in the skies over California and Oregon anyway.

We send them our jobs, they send us their pollution.

Top Bottom