• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    The true way to ensure that you are selling it to someone that is allowed to own it is to transfer it through your dealer, however the buyer probably won't want to pay the $15 or so fee.

It would however CYA 100%.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Talking about classifieds fine print, I dont understand the whole People wanting a LTCH to buy a Long gun. Ive started seing it alot lately between private sellers. To me thats a little overboard to protect yourself.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Nothing, unless you actually knew they were a felon when you sold it to them.

Correct and why that's so hard for peole to understand is beyond me.

People want to beotch and moan about our rights being trampled and then they make up more rules so they can sleep better at night.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am one of those that have passed on several items that I would have been interested in, because of these restrictions being listed. I also worry that if people on here find this sort of thing reasonable, then why not close the gun show loophole and all private transactions, require every transfer to be done with an FFL involved. No thanks.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Personally, I applaud that guy. I read his add earlier this evening, actually.

And I've rep'ed him in the past for it and have thought about copying it for myself (with his permission, of course).

HIS firearm, HIS rules.

If you don't like it, you're 100% free to not buy it. It's the perfect system.

-J-

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

And I've rep'ed him in the past for it and have thought about copying it for myself (with his permission, of course).

HIS firearm, HIS rules.

-J-
    :yesway:

Would it be wrong to take pictures of license plates and audio record the transaction? :whistle:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    So because my drivers license has a different address than my LTCH i couldnt buy from this guy? Thats kind of dumb since i don't feel the need to to pay for an LTCH with my new address

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

HIS firearm, HIS rules.

-J-

I kinda wonder why we should trust anyone wanting that much info. Much of what he's asking for is all that's needed for identity theft.

Wonder if he's willing to provide the same private information and photocopies to the buyer that he's demanding.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I ignore those ads and move on :patriot:

DING DING DING

We have a winner!

I'm a Class A CDL holder and my license by law has my Social Security # on it. So anyone who wants a copy of my DL as part of the sale, it ain't happening.

My personal info is just that, PERSONAL. I'll sign a bill of sale but I'm not furnishing anything else.

Top Bottom