• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    Up for sale is a classic handgun that will not be produced anymore. FN has shut down the line and dismantled the tooling on Hi-Powers forever.

This is a 1972 "C" series gun in approximately 97% condition. It retains the original walnut "redback" grips. It has a small imperfection in the finish visible in the picture above the grip panel. Finish is wearing on the "high" edges, the bore is bright and shiny and it is in perfect mechanical condition. I have removed the dreaded magazine disconnect safety, but have the parts if you wish to re-install it. I have also replaced the tiny military thumb safety with a slightly larger, extended safety from Cylinder and Slide.

Prices on these pistols are going through the roof as the supply dwindles. Sure, you could buy a clone or a beater surplus gun from Israel, but this baby is sweet!

View attachment 66069

Priced to sell at $800. I will include two 13 round military magazines with this pistol.

I will be willing to meet anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Salem, IN. This includes Seymour, Bloomington, Scottsburg and Sellersburg.
    PM me if interested.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom