• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Talked to Rick at Falls City Firearms this afternoon. We talked a bit about the meet-n-greet this past weekend and how much everybody enjoyed it. He said it was brought up about having another one, maybe even having them on a regular basis. I know there were a couple of members that wanted to attend but couldn't due to prior commitments.
    Any comments/ideas? Ideas for date that would be better?
    Maybe a theme? (bring your favorite gun,etc?)

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Talked to Rick at Falls City Firearms this afternoon. We talked a bit about the meet-n-greet this past weekend and how much everybody enjoyed it. He said it was brought up about having another one, maybe even having them on a regular basis. I know there were a couple of members that wanted to attend but couldn't due to prior commitments.
    Any comments/ideas? Ideas for date that would be better?
    Maybe a theme? (bring your favorite gun,etc?)

Yeah......I would'a been 1 o' them.......when work calls,well.......

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I am hoping we can do this 4 times a year (based on the seasons). Maybe we will do some BBQ next time...I hope and pray there will be bacon candy...I love bacon candy...

mmmm-mmm BBQ!:bacondance:

If you guys have enough of these, I will eventually attend one. And I only live 5 minutes away.:(

We could have it at your place, that way you won't an excuse.:D

I will be there, but [STRIKE]we[/STRIKE] I will need more Mosin's to buy.............;)
    :yesway:

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    The 20th it is then!

Sounds good...Millertyme stopped in today...He smelled like cosmoline...He "claimed" it was from some work he was doing but I think he has been bathing in it again...:D

I think he's handled so many greasy Mosins it oozes out his pores now.:D Guess I'll just have Miller's leftovers to pick through then tomorrow.:(
    :D:D

Hey now, it was a plasable excuse, I have been known to do some work every now and then........:laugh:

You, work, yeah right! That would cut into your Mosin finding time too much!:):

Top Bottom