• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    That show where the chick that was part of the church then broke away lays it out perfectly.
    Most people are stupid really they are.
    I always want to form a religious group I guess its my inner Jim Jones trying to get out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thetans inside you are blocking your perceptions.

I would f' a thetan UP.

That show where the chick that was part of the church then broke away lays it out perfectly.
    I always want to form a religious group I guess its my inner Jim Jones trying to get out.

Leah Remini. Her show is an excellent expose' of the fraud, mind control, abuse, and other realities of the cult.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    True, I've just never understood why people throw their lives and treasures into something with so little return.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Will there be kool-aid?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    So there is an old story that circulates around the Sci-fi crowed, that Scientology was started on a bet. Hubbard theoretically said to either Asimov or Heinlein that he could make more money from starting a religion than he could from writing books. No idea if it is true, I have heard it from a number of older science fiction fans.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So there is an old story that circulates around the Sci-fi crowed, that Scientology was started on a bet. Hubbard theoretically said to either Asimov or Heinlein that he could make more money from starting a religion than he could from writing books. No idea if it is true, I have heard it from a number of older science fiction fans.

I too have heard this quote repeatedly and would love to have it confirmed or debunked.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    From the outside, it looks like someone with the rank of at least Chakakhan already killed his career.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    From the outside, it looks like someone with the rank of at least Chakakhan already killed his career.

Chakakhan? Chakakhan? Chakakhan???

I need to find my Member's Only jacket....And my parachute pants....And a lighted dance floor......:)

[video=youtube;hX9E44mClKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX9E44mClKs[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom