• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    If you've found a way to get Ciener to be a man of his word, I would request you show up at the next INGO get-together with some bread & fishes.

madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    If you've found a way to get Ciener to be a man of his word, I would request you show up at the next INGO get-together with some bread & fishes.

Probably won't be at the INGO meeting but how about Federal Court for sentencing. It won't be bread and fish but maybe bread and water.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    The problems stated are why you buy the conversion from MIDWAY . Their customer service will take care of any problem with conversion 's bought from them without you dealing with CIENER.

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, I almost bought a Ciener conversion after thinking of more affordable ways to enjoy shooting my AR15. Not after reading all this. Much thanks

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    Wow, I almost bought a Ciener conversion after thinking of more affordable ways to enjoy shooting my AR15. Not after reading all this. Much thanks
    I almost bought a Browning HP conversion from him, but this was maybe three years ago. The horror stories changed my mind very quickly. Ciener sounds dishonest, completely disinterested in righting any wrongs once he's received payment, and an utter prick, to boot.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Yes, you buy directly from him at Knob Creek as I do.

I don't want bread and fishes, but sushi will be great.:D

Top Bottom