• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did you see the owner of the house in question in her TV interview. There are some serious financial questions with these folks. Something smells a bit fishy with this one. JMHO.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    The main newspaper in Moscow Russia says it was a military drone. They detected the firing of two Hellfire missiles on satellite. Russia says they were headed for two military offices in Indianapolis and were sent off course by our military.

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    It was an attack on the US; they were setting an example of their capabilities of sea to land missiles. You don't get much more central than Indy. They told us what they were gonna do, Obama let them, and now he's fired four generals because they were going to speak about it. Now if they do, sheeples will say they are just trying to seek revenge and deem them luny!

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I don't think it was a drone, but I do think something hinky might be going on. Possibly some domestic terrorism. It seems like a lot of things can be combined now days to make explosives.

Especially considering that 3 days later another house explodes in Indiana. Unless I have been missing the fact that here in Indiana we are having a couple of houses blowing up every week. Link to news report of Tuesday explosion...

Albion House Explosion (Video) | Indiana's NewsCenter: News, Sports, Weather, Fort Wayne WPTA-TV, WISE-TV, CW, and MyFOX | Local

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I don't think it was a drone, but I do think something hinky might be going on. Possibly some domestic terrorism. It seems like a lot of things can be combined now days to make explosives.

Especially considering that 3 days later another house explodes in Indiana. Unless I have been missing the fact that here in Indiana we are having a couple of houses blowing up every week. Link to news report of Tuesday explosion...

Albion House Explosion (Video) | Indiana's NewsCenter: News, Sports, Weather, Fort Wayne WPTA-TV, WISE-TV, CW, and MyFOX | Local

Or people are turning on their furnaces, and finding leaks that won't show up during warm weather.

Either way...

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Jesus Christ people, if it were a drone one of General P's GF's would know about it and would have already told us so.

It is the Gay Generals that concern me most. DADT keeps them on the down low.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hey laughing boy I got two words for you. Fi-nance Cen-terrrrr.

You know, the place in Indy that cuts your checks! Oh yeah who is laughing now? I am :laugh: (the second missile was for the commissary, no food for you!)

Would the second missile have missed the Cls VI? :dunno::popcorn::draw:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Jesus Christ people, if it were a drone one of General P's GF's would know about it and would have already told us so.

Ok, shut it down. No more INGO today. Zoub just won. We can go home now.

Quick, have Alex Jones monitor the University of Denver youtube channel and see if the Indy explosion was a drone strike. She must have restated her pillow talk on this somewhere.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Ok, shut it down. No more INGO today. Zoub just won. We can go home now.

Quick, have Alex Jones monitor the University of Denver youtube channel and see if the Indy explosion was a drone strike. She must have restated her pillow talk on this somewhere.
    Zoub has left the building!

Jeremy, as we well know, accounting for the second shooter is always difficult. I am guessing somewhere out West on that same night a small Dairy farm went up in flames and the owner has no clue why the CIA wants to kill him.

Yes, the Second Missile Theory......its a tough one to resolve but that's not my job man!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    (the second missile was for the commissary, no food for you!)
    For those playing along at home the above line was inspired by a favorite movie scene of mine. I also think it gives a good 1+ minute synopsis of this thread. You can decide which INGO member best fits each character.

Now, for your viewing pleasure I present this simple play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4xfFfK1QI

One of the best BB Gun movies ever

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For those playing along at home the above line was inspired by a favorite movie scene of mine. I also think it gives a good 1+ minute synopsis of this thread. You can decide which INGO member best fits each character.

Now, for your viewing pleasure I present this simple play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4xfFfK1QI

One of the best BB Gun movies ever

I had forgotten all about this one. Perfect

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Hey laughing boy I got two words for you. Fi-nance Cen-terrrrr.

You know, the place in Indy that cuts your checks! Oh yeah who is laughing now? I am :laugh: (the second missile was for the commissary, no food for you!)

Would the second missile have missed the Cls VI? :dunno::popcorn::draw:

Zoub perhaps you didn't realize that there are at least three more Finance Centers in the nation?

And the "second missile" wouldn't have hit the Class Six store because it's not there anymore. There's a fairly extensive liquor section in the PX and you can probably buy liquor in the Commissary as well.

ANNNNNNND it's approximately 30 air miles direct from old Ft. Harrison to Richmond Hill subdivision. That would be quite a "deflection" - in fact, that would be a science fiction deflection.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    WTF are you people typing on your computer? You need to be using binoculars and scanning the sky.

Do we really have it so good that we don't have any real problems to address so we just have to make stuff up to worry about? We'd be less stupid if we had a natural predator.

Top Bottom