• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I'd like to believe it was the ex husband, maybe the wife. But why the neck is the DHS and NTSB looking asst this? Attempted VBIED? Why wasn't the basement blown out?A car bomb would potentially blow into the ground, but so would a gas line on a house with a basement, right? As for the AGM_114, one would cause much more damage, but there would be that odd debris field. TWO of them would be absolutely ridiculous in a cookie cutter neighborhood like that!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Anyone that has been around explosives, knows that there is a HUGE difference between HE and incendiary explosions.

A gas leak would be incendiary. A drone strike would be HE.

People would DEFINITELY notice HE going off in the hood.

It is a COMPLETELY different sound.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Anyone that has been around explosives, knows that there is a HUGE difference between HE and incendiary explosions.

A gas leak would be incendiary. A drone strike would be HE.

People would DEFINITELY notice HE going off in the hood.

It is a COMPLETELY different sound.

Exactly lol. With the car bomb theory, one could use tons of household chemicals to make a crappy incendiary device, and we all know how smart most bad guys are.

maybe it was WTHR pushing their Tannerite as a weapon theory WAAAYYY past the mailbox...

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I read it and thought insurance fraud gone WAY too far.

My thoughts as well.

This case is going to end up with criminal charges being filed.

then they payed the furnace man to rig it to dump gas......these look to be newer homes so they would have to put a known bad gas valve or control board to get it to dump gas without lockin' out.......or loosed the union on the gas line and walked away...
    I'm certainly no CSI but IMO that house had to be completely filled with gas to blow up like it did.

TK

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    You know, ever since I've found INGO I've never found it's equal in comedy, drama and imagination. Fenway, you should be charging cable rates for INGO access. :):

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Got him for ya.

Drones, aliens, Gov. plots...............Really. Do you realize how much gas could have been trapped inside of that house. How many cubic feet of gas it could contain?? answer...enough to level that entire area.

Lets also remember gas is lighter then air so it fills the house from the top down so it is not like it was in a room or two. If it was gas it had a while from the sounds of it to fill up good.

Sister in law has a co worker that lived a few houses down.... I saw the pics she took.... An outside wall and completely separated from their home but was still vertical... A lot of the insulation in the attic was blown into the house.

We have all seen what small propane tanks or what not do when they explode.... Now make that tank the size of a house.....

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    24699560.jpg
    This reminds me, my GF said I really needed a hair cut, 10 days ago. When Greeks lose track of when their last haircut was................things go bad quickly. Then entire neighborhoods go boom.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Lets also remember gas is lighter then air so it fills the house from the top down so it is not like it was in a room or two. If it was gas it had a while from the sounds of it to fill up good.

Sister in law has a co worker that lived a few houses down.... I saw the pics she took.... An outside wall and completely separated from their home but was still vertical... A lot of the insulation in the attic was blown into the house.

We have all seen what small propane tanks or what not do when they explode.... Now make that tank the size of a house.....

Look people, this is an internet forum, enough with the logic already. This was obviously a dastardly deed carried out by a 3 lettered government agency, end of story.;)

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Look people, this is an internet forum, enough with the logic already. This was obviously a dastardly deed carried out by a 3 lettered government agency, end of story.;)
    Well OK then, I guess that rules out the IDFA

International Dairy Foods Association

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Well OK then, I guess tha trules out the IDFA

International Dairy Foods Association

Nah, they don't blow things up. Unless you count them slipping some unwanted dairy into the diet of the lactose intolerant. That could be explosive.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The blast hole appears to be a trench instead of a round hole.

OMG, you got it! It was them worms from the movie Tremors. Sumb!tches prolly cut a 18" high pressure gas main and when Alex P. Keaton's dad and Reba tried to shoot it, KaBoom.:laugh:

chrisjross85

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Martinsville,IN
    Either side of the wagon that you are on this should get us all in high gear for preping. Don't let the end of times catch you off guard, it's time to get my last shipping container in the ground.

Top Bottom