• ...and so much more!
  • jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    In watching the tragedy unfold articles like this started popping up
    Massive Explosion Reported After CIA Drone Targets Indianapolis... | Alternative

Im a very objective person and one not too inclined to beleive everything you here, but after the cause of the explosion not yet being determined, Citizens Natural Gas checking for gas leaks and other main leaks and found none it kinda raises some speculation. Not to mention there is a witness that was interviewed that I was reading about that stated he felt the tremor, heard the explosion, went outside and saw the destruction, with insulation raining from the sky, and then proceeded to rescue people - THEN the fire broke out, as you would expect from an explosion rupturing a gas pipe and it igniting as a result of the event, not as the CAUSE of it.
    Im no expert but the blast radius looks funky. One would think if it was a gas explosion it would just be a massive field of debris scattered in one big circle if you look at this picture ( go to Picture 14)

Big explosion in Indianapolis - fox59.com

it looks like its going form one direction to the other. Too much speculation???????? Whats your thoughts on this???

My prayers go out to those that were affected by this and to the families that lost love ones.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    24699560.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It seems to be a stretch of the likely truth, but then again stranger things have happened. At the end of the day, we have for our information the word of the .gov, the media, the Russian government (supposedly), a utility company, and presumably the state fire marshal's office. Considering that I know 4 or the 5 to be perfectly capable of lying and have a difficult time trusting the word of a utility with a vested interest in the official conclusion, I certainly don't expect to know the truth any time in the foreseeable future.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    This is a concern i have with natural gas and disasters. If a tornado knocked down my house with me and mine in it and trapped, it would be beyond horrible to be burned alive or blown up by a gas leak explosion.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I heard it weren't no Hellfire, them leave fragments, but a cellulose cased, laser guided smart bomb. Those leave no frag. The case is consumed by the explosion. I also heard that the house was being leased by some Messican looking dudes, one of 'em drove a monster truck, the bed of which was always filled with stacks of $100 bills, that's what all the paper lookin debris is that ya see in the pictures. Not even the local JBTs would mess with 'em cause they had dudes walkin round all hours with sub-machine guns with silencers and high-powered clips.

Now I wasn't there, but my best friend's, cousin's, room mate's, stepmom saw a couple of BA looking dudes with a camera lookin thingy pointed at that very house just minutes before the blast. She confronted them and they told her they were shootin some background footage for Desperate Houswives, so naturally she blew it off.

I ain't sayin I believe any of this, I'm jess sayin...:popcorn:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I heard it weren't no Hellfire, them leave fragments, but a cellulose cased, laser guided smart bomb. Those leave no frag. The case is consumed by the explosion. I also heard that the house was being leased by some Messican looking dudes, one of 'em drove a monster truck, the bed of which was always filled with stacks of $100 bills, that's what all the paper lookin debris is that ya see in the pictures. Not even the local JBTs would mess with 'em cause they had dudes walkin round all hours with sub-machine guns with silencers and high-powered clips.

Now I wasn't there, but my best friend's, cousin's, room mate's, stepmom saw a couple of BA looking dudes with a camera lookin thingy pointed at that very house just minutes before the blast. She confronted them and they told her they were shootin some background footage for Desperate Houswives, so naturally she blew it off.

I also heard that the house was being used to store all of the Romney votes that were stolen in Ohio & Wisconsin. It was targeted to destroy the evidence.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN

Have to say, well thought out theory with alot of sensible structure, best I have read so far. I buy it!:whistle:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I also heard that the house was being used to store all of the Romney votes that were stolen in Ohio & Wisconsin. It was targeted to destroy the evidence.

And all the absentee ballots from all our troops overseas were stored in the Benghazi consulate. That's gotta be 2-3 million Romney votes.

Top Bottom