Please reply by conversation.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Sold - Thanks everyone

Chinese SKS - numbers matching. I am the second owner so I can’t give an accurate round count. The previous owner told me he bought it with along with 550 rounds of ammo and gave me what was left, which was 320 rounds. I have since put another 200 rounds through it. It shoots as an SKS should. The spike bayonet is included but the previous owner managed to loose the screw. These are available online and are cheap. I have been meaning to order one but simply have not yet. There are a couple of funky spots in the bluing on the dust cover and the magazine.

The rifle will come with the ATI stock it was in when I got it. The previous owner painted the upper hand guard black to go with the ATI stock so he didn’t have to change it out. I think I can put my hands on the plastic upper hand guard and will include it if I do. The rifle will also come with a 30 round magazine (never tried it, so I don’t know if it works or not), a railed dust cover (never tried it either) and the green sling. Can include some ammunition and or cash to help with a trades.

Will want to see IN drivers license (nothing recorded) and a LTCH would be a plus.

Asking $350.00 for rifle and accessories (willing to listen to offers). Trade interests include: S&W Shield in 9mm, CZ pistols or maybe something else interesting.

Willing to travel short distances - say 30 miles or so (can talk about arrangements)

SKS1_zps849c5ba9.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SKS5_zps53c33048.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SKS6_zpsc55d9420.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SKS4_zpsf48f8d85.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SKS7_zps56929e83.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SKS8_zpsc72cdb5d.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]