• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't think pickup lines will help you much.

s-4fe5954145c9912c4559ffc49708fd973c67be1c.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Is this is the liberal Harry is trying to hook up with?

No, but I was informed by a liberal woman (living in Indy out of her natural liberal element) that asking her to smile is totally improper. At that point I was dumbfounded and wanted nothing else to do with that part of the irregular world. And no, I didn't ask if a b......j was out of the question. It did pop into my politically incorrect mind. That might have been ok though.

Last edited:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    No, but I was informed by a liberal woman (living in Indy out of her natural liberal element) that asking her to smile is totally improper. At that point I was dumbfounded and wanted nothing else to do with that part of the irregular world. And no, I didn't ask if a b......j was out of the question. It did pop into my politically incorrect mind. That might have been ok though.

Oh man that happened to me and from a (now former) friend. It was on FB, she's having a bad day, I uttered the verbotten words (Smile, be happy) and oh my god it was like...well it was bad, and then a couple of her sandinvag friends chimed in and then I told em all I felt sorry they lived in such a toxic worldview and I BAILED. Smiling when you are down really can make things better...screw em they can stew in their own misery.

Top Bottom