Chinese Mosin Nagant M44 (T53) rifle. Non-import marked/non-refurbished war horse. SOLD

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    These are ALL likely war bring backs but there are no papers for them thus you don't have to pay bring back prices. They are all VERY cool in their own way.

#1 SOLD
    1960 Chinese T53 (M44) from Factory 26. It is non-import marked and the only numbers the match are the receiver and the stock. 1960 dated T53 were pretty much all sent to Vietnam. The metal finish is a brown patina and the wood is WELL used. It's been beaten on. The bore is dark but it looks way better than you'd think looking at the exterior condition. Amazingly enough, no pitting that I recall below the wood line. $350 $300 $250 Indianapolis area SOLD

nm4I8JX.jpg

SjbdGkX.jpg

KDJllJz.jpg

0tB62SP.jpg

sXu72C7.jpg

#2 SOLD!!!!!
    1948 Izzy M44. It is non-numbers matching/non-import marked. The wood is still so original that the factory wood stamping is still visible. I bought it a LONG time ago from a family estate. They told me this was their fathers and they saw a receipt from the 1960's regarding this rifle. I never got the receipt so take that it with a grain of salt. However, in this condition, this was never imported and never been through the 1970's shellac-fest refurbishment you see the in the typical import. Likely a bring back but I cannot prove it. $550 Indianapolis area SOLD!!!!

O51wZzt.jpg

7DuJGeR.jpg

pZ3ZXDD.jpg

gt5hDtx.jpg

gVjmPUz.jpg

oytj6V5.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom