• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I did not watch the entire clip.
    The owner of those beasts needs to be up on serious charges and held for full account.
    We always hear the dogs need to be "put down" but IMHO the dogs owner needs to be found and put down.. They didn't look like under fed strays so someone should be held responsible.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My experience is the owners of such dogs rarely step up and take responsibility for their failure to control their animals.
    I can see this. Any douche bag that has animals such as these is in base fact an animal him/herself. Ferrell.

I see kids being attacked like this and it raises certain emotions that I like to keep in check.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The video isn`t there for me to see, but, when dogs are allowed to roam loose, THIS is what happens. There are MANY accounts of dogs packing up, roaming, and killing pets AND humans. Certainly it`s on the owners, but it IS on the animals too. Once an animal has done this, they`re done as a pet, they MUST be destroyed. Period.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The video isn`t there for me to see, but, when dogs are allowed to roam loose, THIS is what happens. There are MANY accounts of dogs packing up, roaming, and killing pets AND humans. Certainly it`s on the owners, but it IS on the animals too. Once an animal has done this, they`re done as a pet, they MUST be destroyed. Period.
    It was working last night, now it's "age restricted". Probably youtube soft sensor, can't have people seeing a gun helping now can we?

Here is the same video direct from the news site:

https://6abc.com/woman-shot-in-face-dog-attack-child-mauled-ogontz-avenue-shooting/11577940/

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I feel like same way about humans doing stuff like this, they should be destroyed also. To a dog it's usually a trained condition or instinct. A human, it's a choice.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I feel like same way about humans doing stuff like this, they should be destroyed also. To a dog it's usually a trained condition or instinct. A human, it's a choice.
    Whew, that perspective is a little out there. Irresponsible animal owners should be punished within the full weight of the law, but to kill them? :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Whew, that perspective is a little out there. Irresponsible animal owners should be punished within the full weight of the law, but to kill them? :dunno:

If I'm reading correctly, that was meant for people who hurt/kill others, but I could be wrong. If that's correct, I agree wholeheartedly.

Top Bottom