• ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    "Being the state next to Illinois is like living next door to the Simpsons"

It was attributed to Mitch Daniels but I have no idea if he actually said it.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

iu

iu

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Actually a patent taken out on this by none other than John Thompson.
    I looked around for this and couldn't find anything on it. But the one interesting patent I found of his was for a semi-auto double barrel shotgun, but it never saw production.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I looked around for this and couldn't find anything on it. But the one interesting patent I found of his was for a semi-auto double barrel shotgun, but it never saw production.

In his older years John came up with all sorts of different ideas and the Auto Ordnance company patiently filed patents for the patriarch no matter how impractical John's ideas were. It's in Richard Helmer's book, The Gun that Made the 20s roar.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's funny that she says (paraphrasing) "if you see someone committing a crime, use a whistle to make a loud noise to call attention to it and let them know they're being watched."

You know what makes a noise that's louder than a whistle? A ****ing gun you braindead twerp.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    If I'm in a place where I'm not allowed to carry a gun...I'm not running toward the sound of _anything_. Sorry honey.

Wonder if she supports "woke prosecutors?"

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    What amazes me about Chicago, if you watch the video, is that they _really_ believe their crime problem is the fault of Indiana. They are legitimately convinced they're doing the very best they possibly can, but darnit! That damn state next door.

It's like they think if they were located next to New York...everything would be fine.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    What amazes me about Chicago, if you watch the video, is that they _really_ believe their crime problem is the fault of Indiana. They are legitimately convinced they're doing the very best they possibly can, but darnit! That damn state next door.

It's like they think if they were located next to New York...everything would be fine.
    I think Chicago's problem is that it's too close to Gary, Illinois.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    In his older years John came up with all sorts of different ideas and the Auto Ordnance company patiently filed patents for the patriarch no matter how impractical John's ideas were. It's in Richard Helmer's book, The Gun that Made the 20s roar.
    Thank you for the information. I do think a DB semi would be kind of neat though.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    It's funny that she says (paraphrasing) "if you see someone committing a crime, use a whistle to make a loud noise to call attention to it and let them know they're being watched."
    So they are being watched, who cares when they know that even IF they get caught they will never be prosecuted.

Top Bottom