• ...and so much more!
  • Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    They are truly the spawn of Hell.
    Damn, you figured it out! Yep, I literally opened a portal to this realm and stepped through. Your mind would break and you'd go insane upon seeing my true demonic form under this human husk.

(Nope, no purple text on this one. I am truly a spawn from Hell.)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Damn, you figured it out! Yep, I literally opened a portal to this realm and stepped through. Your mind would break and you'd go insane upon seeing my true demonic form under this human husk.

Those that want to terminate the Second Amendment and infringe upon the natural rights simply documented there are, in my opinion, the spawn of Hell.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    We made a delivery to a store near that Top Guns and I checked their YouTube to see what the fuss was about-they were doing an ammo release of .223, 7.62x39, .308 and maybe some others. They also had loaded mags for sale. There was no mention of price, only availability. I chuckled to myself- if you don't have ammo now, you're too late! Unless you don't mind the cost I guess...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So you are in lock step with the F's and B's and P's and S's on the left.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I wonder if those who drive the prices of ammo sky high, and create the shortages, realize that it's now way too valuable to be shared with them in an "emergency". Personally, I'd have to think long and hard about keeping someone else's rifle running out of my supply.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Sorry, I have no idea what any of the above means. :dunno:
    Exactly...you just bought your very first gun a couple weeks ago yet you've been on here every day telling us how much we should be selling our ammo for and for whom we should've cast our votes.
    Mine meant gtfoh "the Democratic Underground (leftist forum full of idiots) is that way--->"

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How is it "villain-y" when it's an auction? lol you know people bid what they're willing to pay
    I believe his objection is that it is a false scarcity and a hit to the pocket of everyone who works for a living and doesn't have time to circle gun stores like vultures. Personally I am split philosophically given that it is a free market thing but it is also pure dickheadedness given that these people are not traditional middlemen but assholes who have managed to shove their way into a traditional business relationship that does not involve them.

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    Ammo will come back after the panic. No reason to pay stupid prices IMO. Allocation of ammo for training and hunting should already been made before the panic.

Just like TP!
    As soon as I witnessed a 500rd brick of 22LR actually sell for $130 +$25 shipping I knew that I was going to stop looking for the rest of this year. People are outright insane to pay those prices.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I believe his objection is that it is a false scarcity and a hit to the pocket of everyone who works for a living and doesn't have time to circle gun stores like vultures. Personally I am split philosophically given that it is a free market thing but it is also pure dickheadedness given that these people are not traditional middlemen but assholes who have managed to shove their way into a traditional business relationship that does not involve them.
    didnt you just pay $1.50 per shell for buckshot? who's to say that is a fair price or not? It is you, the buyer

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    didnt you just pay $1.50 per shell for buckshot? who's to say that is a fair price or not? It is you, the buyer
    Yes, but I bought it from Walmart, not some dick that raced me to the counter and offered it to me for $3 per shell. I can live with supply and demand much more easily than the adult version of that little prick in first grade who would wait for others to head for the single user restroom, race them, and camp there.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Yes, but I bought it from Walmart, not some dick that raced me to the counter and offered it to me for $3 per shell. I can live with supply and demand much more easily than the adult version of that little prick in first grade who would wait for others to head for the single user restroom, race them, and camp there.
    no Wal-Mart has had any buckshot since late last year. I'm talking about the INGO classifieds

Top Bottom