• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Huntertown Arms

Is there a NFA dealer in NE Imdiana who will not try and ram huntertown arms down my throat?

Last edited:

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Any reason your so set on not going with HTA? They're most likely ramming them down your throat because they are excellent cans with excellent prices.

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    I like choices, i have done my research and my research has led me to a different can. Most dealers around here carry the can i want but don't want to order them, instead they push me to huntertown...honestly it's frustrating.

It's like going to a store wanting to buy a colt and they push you to Wyndham arms...no, I don't want your Wyndham arms I want colt/bcm/lmt.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Depending on your location, you could try Matt at Front Toward Enemy. I know he'll order anything you want.

I am using Matt for my suppressor purchase right now and his service has been top notch. I would recommend him to anyone. I have 2 dealers that are closer ( one 15 min away - both more expensive and one known to not be near as good communication wise)

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I don't know why any dealer wouldn't sell or transfer you a sparrow. They're good cans, I try to stock both HTA and Silencerco...but I'm out of both. Have both on order though :)

chump188

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Sniper Company is a class 3 dealer and we can order about anything you want, (assuming it's available) and we do NFA transfers for $50. We are located at:

6011 B. Highview Dr.
    Fort Wayne, IN 46818
    sales@snipercompany.com
    www.snipercompany.com
    260-444-5049

Just give us a call or send us an email and we can email the proper stuff to the dealer you bought the can from and get it shipped to us. Then we will get you set up with your from 4. We also do regular firearm transfers for $35. We are off of Washington Center just before Hugenard. Mon-Sat 10am-8pm.

Top Bottom