• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hey guys, picked up my first AR today! Needless to say I'm pumped. I got a great deal on it. It's a S&W M&P15t that came with 200 rounds, 3 pmags, 2 GI mags, sling, cheap red dot, magpul flip up sights, a vertical fore grip, and a cheap flashlight and gun case. Was able to get it for $475 off a guy. I know I'm pretty much gloating but just thought I should tell you guys who are looking for one to not give up. I've passed up numerous "good" deals and finally found the deal of a lifetime. Just thought I'd share my excitement with you guys!

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    Congrats!!! It sounds like a great deal for you.....

You know it doesn't count here with no posted pix............ Let's see 'em.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Do you know the seller or did you get it off a classified site? If you don't know the seller, did you need thermal protection gloves to handle the rifle?

PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE - PURPLE -

Congrats on a great deal!!!

And of course, if you are going to gloat, do it with pictures :D :D

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ermey.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If he posted correctly, the M&P15t (notice the t) is the tactical model. The cheapest you see them new is about $950. So something doesn't seem right.

My 1st thought as well.
    Seller could have been in a jamb for quick cash but the accessory's would eat up the selling price.......:dunno:

Not knocking the deal at all. I am just a realist.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hey guys, for those who are thinking this is a sporter, it is not. It is the tactical. You can see for yourself in the picture that it has the forward assist, dust cover, mbus flip up sights, and the railed fore grip. Also, the red dot is a cheap-o and the vertical grip isn't much either, so the only accessory I really got worth anything was the 200 rounds, although it was tula :dunno:. Basically what happened was I had emailed the guy about a sporter he had for sale, and when he got back with me he had already sold it, and offered this one up to me for $500. Basically he fell into hard times. I would have felt bad and felt like I took advantage of him at that price, but that is what he offered it up to me at, so he knew what he was doing. I'd love to hear any other questions or comments about the gun or the deal!

And yes, even though I didn't have a bad feeling about the deal, to be safe I did run the serial number. Everything is clean.

Attachments

• IMG_8341.jpg
      IMG_8341.jpg
      440.7 KB · Views: 63
    Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just picked up a 99% mint PSA carbine with FN-made CHF CL barrel, premium BCG, and Magpul stock for $600. Only mark on it was on the brass deflector. Yes, good deals are out there if one is vigilant and patient.

Top Bottom