• ...and so much more!
  • stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Hey all

I am not sure if this a starting trend with this shop, but after leaving my 1911 with them for several months.
    I went to see what the status was on the work.
    When I got there, I gave my name and asked for an update.
    After rooting around their shop, they brought it out untouched and was told that he decided they DID NOT have the time or inclination to work on it.
    Then tossed it on the counter and walked away to help someone else.
    1st, it was a simple "tune up".
    2nd, I was originally told it would not take much time to do it.
    3rd, why wait until I show up to tell me this when they could have called me awhile back, I don't live that far from them.

In the past, I have always shopped there for my shooting needs, and always recommended them, not anymore.

Avoid this shop like the plague, maybe they will get the message that customer service like this will co$t them.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :popcorn:
    I live in Batesville too. Been to Chaffee several times for accessories, but have never purchased a firearm there. His sticker prices have always been way higher than I could buy elsewhere. There has been no middle ground at this shop, I have either been treated very good when there or treated like my business was an annoyance.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Man, I've bought probably 10 firearms from them in the past, but I've haven't been there in at least a year or so. Is it under new ownership? I heard a younger guy was trying to buy it that was always in there but I never dealt with him. Sorry to hear this.

Jdubbs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Dearborn County
    Its under new ownership, i think as of a month or so ago. I personally havent had a bad experience there. I recently bought a rifle there and it was $15 more than buds new and actually cheaper than other places. Usually there are people there bsing with the new owner and have to wait, but havent seen many places without that.

Top Bottom