• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I saw we have Hoosier gun coat in Bloomington as a sponsor here. Since they are on vacation for a while I thought I would see if anybody had a clue what they would charge to do a glock 17 for me.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Is the 20% discount a real deal? If so that throws the cost of refinishing the handgun I'm contemplating purchasing into a different, more pleasing light!( read cheaper)$80 instead of $100 could slide things my way a bit with the lil woman.
    Thanks fellers

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Just to note though, the discount is for site supporters here, so you'd have to become one to get the discount. I've handled some of his stuff, and man, it's NICE!

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Contact a member here named fitzyone. I am pretty sure that he does cerakote work. Not sure about pricing but, he can help you out on the details of what you want done.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If you're an INGO Site Supporter, HGC gives a 20% discount...

Wow, that's a good deal. Is there a list somewhere that tells us if there are other discounts for INGO Memebers? I'm interested in some refinishing a couple Colts and having a stock fit to my M1A. Sorry.... don't mean to thread jack! :yesway:

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    if pieces look that good in person,as they do in pics,wow.the possibilities are endless.custom deer or coyote rifle.two or three rifle or shotgun combinations.nef or encore w/ matching camo barrels,would make nice set-ups.i think something like that would draw a premium,if ever put on market.i would have to keep mine.work picks up,i will check into this.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    OK, question #2: can you put a new color of cerakote over an old one?
    I'm pretty sure he can sandblast it.

Contact a member here named fitzyone. I am pretty sure that he does cerakote work. Not sure about pricing but, he can help you out on the details of what you want done.
    Except he's not an FFL AFAIK, which means it's illegal to send him a gun. Also, why send it to someone who doesn't in turn support this site?

Wow, that's a good deal. Is there a list somewhere that tells us if there are other discounts for INGO Memebers? I'm interested in some refinishing a couple Colts and having a stock fit to my M1A. Sorry.... don't mean to thread jack! :yesway:

I'm pretty sure at the bottom of the pricing page it says discount for LEO, Mil and INGO site supporters.

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN

From his site:
    20% Discount Offered to:

FFL Dealers, Active Military, LEO, INGunOwners Site Supporters,

Paid Members of Rimfire Central (Team RFC)

Discount does not apply to any return shipping fees.

Top Bottom