• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Gatesville Country Store {in Brown County} will be the location of our June outing the 19th-21st with our meeting 5 pm Saturday June 20th in the shelter house. The photo album area of the Central_Indiana_GPAA : Gold Prospectors Association of America has several albums about Gatesville with a few good maps showing the exact location.

Since our last outing was rained out our raffle will include a 1/4 ounce gold double eagle, 1/10th ounce gold double eagle, a 10 OUNCE silver bar, a 5 ounce silver bar, several one ounce silver "U.S.A. Prospector" coins, several "rounds" of Indiana Gold Pickers, Silver one ounce bars... and more!!!

Recent heavy rains have released some great flood gold in the Gatesville valley. Many changes have occurred in the creek including a new channel that's been cut near the end of the road. Be prepared to see some good gold recovery!!!

You can use a dredge with up to a five inch intake nozzle, highbankers, and sluice boxes are also welcome, or you can simply pan for the gold.

Robin Stevens is the store owner and one of the hardest working women you will meet in your life... not to mention her home cooked meals are fantastic!!!

Here is a map to Brown County Indiana and the Gatesville Country Store:

browncountyindiana.jpg

Robin Stevens [the store owner} can be reached at 812-988-0788 for questions. Primitive camping is only $5 and electric is $15 per night.

For every 100 adults who participate in the raffle I will add an additional 1/4 ounce Gold Double Eagle. Up to {4} 1/4 ounce Gold Double Eagles. If there are over 100 but less than 200 I will add an additional 1/10 ounce Gold Double Eagle.
    This is an effort to grow The Central Indiana GPAA Chapter and will be in addition to the items in our raffle I have previously posted about.
    No matter how many people attend or how many raffle tickets we sell we will give away at least {1] 1/4 Gold Double Eagle, {1} 1/10 ounce gold Double Eagle,
    a 10 OUNCE silver bar, a 5 ounce silver bar, {2} one ounce silver "U.S.A. Prospector" coins, several "rounds" of Indiana Gold Pickers, a Silver one ounce bar... and MORE!!!:wow:
    Whatever it takes to get over 100 people to our meetings!!! $2 buys you one raffle ticket or $5 buys you three tickets!!! With around 50 people attending its certainly much better odds than any lottery ticket! Not to mention its GOLD and SILVER!!!
    For those who are not aware the US Mint has stopped producing all fractional gold Double Eagle coins!!! So the 1/4 ounce and 1/10th ounce Gold Double Eagles will be worth far more than their weight in Gold:rockwoot:
    I hope you all consider attending what promises to be a great outing of the Central Indiana GPAA.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Grumpe and I will both be there. Thanks.
    By the way that is a very nice raffle you have going there.Are the tickets only being sold at the meeting? And all prizes given then?

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    You can only buy the raffle tickets at the meeting 5pm Saturday June 20th at the Gatesville shelter house. This is the largest promotion we have ever had... YES! all prizes will be awarded at that time regardless of how many tickets we sell or the number of people participating and they will include at least the following: a 1/4 ounce gold double eagle, 1/10th ounce gold double eagle, a 10 OUNCE silver bar, a 5 Ounce silver bar, several one ounce silver "U.S.A. Prospector" coins, several "rounds" of Indiana Gold Pickers, Silver one ounce bars... and more!!! In other words nearly a half ounce of Gold and over a POUND of Silver is the MINIMUM raffle rewards:woot:
    For every 100 adults participating in the raffle I will add an additional 1/4 ounce gold double eagle{up to 4}!!! If there are over 100 but less than 200 I will add an additional 1/10 ounce gold double eagle!!! So for example if 210 adults participate we will give away an additional 1/4 Ounce gold double eagle AND a 1/10th Ounce gold double eagle. If over 400 participants it would be {4} 1/4 ounce gold double eagles and {2} 1/10 ounce gold double eagles!!!:rockwoot:Plus over a Pound of Silver!!!:cheers: not bad for a half hour of your time and $2 for a single raffle ticket or $5 for 3 raffle tickets!! There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase.
    This isn't likely to be repeated as it our largest promotion EVER!!!:twocents:

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Do I need to have some "silver bullets" made to get more than two people from InGunOwners at one of our outings?:dunno:...lol...
    Someone bring the bullet mold and torch I have over a pound of silver we can make at least a few rounds :D
    It never hurts to have a few well armed people at our events... after all we have Gold and Silver in some fairly large quantities. :draw:

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    For anyone who thinks that last bit was a joke... it wasn't... show up with a bullet mold and a way to melt the silver... then we can hunt the werewolves together!!! ;)

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    that WAS a joke ....lol... making bullets from silver... well... I got the silver who has the molds??? NO JOKE.

PS a .38 round would be nice

Top Bottom