• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Well, it looks like originally INGO member "Boilers" had this idea some years back, but is unable to continue.

Myself and a few other INGO members are using this twitter to try and keep folks up to date with available ammo in the Central Indiana area stores, as well as what we find online (within reasonable pricing).

LINK: http://twitter.com/IndyAmmoAlerts

If you have a twitter account as well, feel free to tweet @ this account and I'll do my best to keep up and re-tweet so INGO members can have a good chance at getting some ammo in stock.

As always, the stuff sells quick! I've linked to several online handgun ammo deals in the past 2 days, but they are mostly sold out now. Twitter provides a unique opportunity to see these updates immediately for the best chance at getting some in stock.

Obviously for this to be most effective you'll want a smartphone with the Twitter app allowing "push notifications" so it can pop up when updated.

Anyway, hopefully it's helpful to some of you. Feel free to point out deals we haven't posted so we can help others out as well!

Top Bottom