CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr Sale - $239.99/1000 (Ships Free) or $358.49/1500 Rounds Ships Free Also available in-store

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    AVAILABLE BOTH IN-STORE AND ONLINE FOR A LIMITED TIME. Prices are going up in May unfortunately (per the manufacturers)

CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr Sale - $239.99/1000 Rounds Ships Free

OR

CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr Sale - $358.49/1500 Rounds Ships Free

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    AEAMMO order placed late Weds afternoon. Delivered today. Thanks guys

I think the Fed Ex guy dropped the box from as high as he could on my porch (heard it "arrive" while I was in my basement), but AEAMMO did good for their part on quick shipping and also in packing the box inside another box with some packing paper.

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    I went there Tuesday the 9th and got the 124gr. for a penny more per round. What was crazy to me was the other stuff I found that I didn’t know I needed. :thumbsup:
    Yeah, I just got it shipped. Saved me the gas of driving to Greenwood this time. I've asked if they give a break for in store and save them the shipping and they indicated no. If I'm down that way I stop in for less than case purchases and to get get rewards points.

gassprint1

Expert
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Yeah, I just got it shipped. Saved me the gas of driving to Greenwood this time. I've asked if they give a break for in store and save them the shipping and they indicated no. If I'm down that way I stop in for less than case purchases and to get get rewards points.
    A bit of a "wrong" on that isn't it. I was talking to another member Saturday about this exact subject. The 2 ammo places there give free shipping over a certain amount. Shipping probably costs what around $30?... so if you are saving them shipping costs, then why are the customers not getting these savings? Almost seems like a rip off in a sense.

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    A bit of a "wrong" on that isn't it. I was talking to another member Saturday about this exact subject. The 2 ammo places there give free shipping over a certain amount. Shipping probably costs what around $30?... so if you are saving them shipping costs, then why are the customers not getting these savings? Almost seems like a rip off in a sense.
    I wouldn't call it a rip off. Just surprised me a bit.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    There is nothing that even remotely resembles a "rip off" with AE Ammo ... either buying on-line or in their store.
    You are way off base with this type of thinking.

gassprint1

Expert
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    There is nothing that even remotely resembles a "rip off" with AE Ammo ... either buying on-line or in their store.
    You are way off base with this type of thinking.
    I'm talking either ammo place. If a customer picks up, saving a company shipping and other costs, then the customer should get that extra savings. Nobody should be arguing against that simple logic.

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    I'm talking either ammo place. If a customer picks up, saving a company shipping and other costs, then the customer should get that extra savings. Nobody should be arguing against that simple logic.
    Eh, I'm not privy to all their costs (B&M vs their warehouse sales) and business model (the logic may be too simple -- there are costs associated with manning the store front etc) so I'm not going there.

Their prices and service are good enough (better than most) for me to do business with them, plus they are local, and they support INGO, and I don't feel I'm giving anything up to do so.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Since it's so simple, why not open up a store of your own? Then we can all enjoy your super low ammo pricing.

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    Eh, I'm not privy to all their costs (B&M vs their warehouse sales) and business model (the logic may be too simple -- there are costs associated with manning the store front etc) so I'm not going there.

Their prices and service are good enough (better than most) for me to do business with them, plus they are local, and they support INGO, and I don't feel I'm giving anything up to do so.
    Good point I could see shipping directly from the warehouse being cheaper or equal to shipping it to the brick and mortar store front, stocking it, and then having someone there on payroll to sell it.

gassprint1

Expert
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Since it's so simple, why not open up a store of your own? Then we can all enjoy your super low ammo pricing.
    That has nothing to do with shipping vs not having to ship. Lets put it in numbers anyone can understand. Say the company sells 1000 cases in the store for the year, probably more.... being they don't take off for not having to deal with shipping, that would come out to an extra $30,000 a year.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    That has nothing to do with shipping vs not having to ship. Lets put it in numbers anyone can understand. Say the company sells 1000 cases in the store for the year, probably more.... being they don't take off for not having to deal with shipping, that would come out to an extra $30,000 a year.
    You're the only person still trying to make this point. It is obvious that your business acumen is very high.

I'm looking forward to buying whatever you decide to sell at super low prices while you rake in the dough for not having to ship your products.

gassprint1

Expert
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    You're the only person still trying to make this point. It is obvious that your business acumen is very high.

I'm looking forward to buying whatever you decide to sell at super low prices while you rake in the dough for not having to ship your products.
    Whats the point of a debate if people like you are only going to be condescending and arrogant. If everyone came up with the same idea, guess it wouldn't be an individuals idea to discuss and pointless to even bring up.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    So how about that lil bridge dust up in Baltimore, haven’t heard much about it lately…

gassprint1

Expert
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    So how about that lil bridge dust up in Baltimore, haven’t heard much about it lately…
    Seems they are taking there sweet azz time. I don't get the reasoning behind unloading containers off the ship. Seems the smarter solution is to remove bridge debris off the ship and use 4 or more tugs to pull it back to port to unload and diagnose the electrical problems more.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Whats the point of a debate if people like you are only going to be condescending and arrogant. If everyone came up with the same idea, guess it wouldn't be an individuals idea to discuss and pointless to even bring up.
    Debate requires at least two interested parties ... guess I haven't made it clear enough that I'm not interested.

Let me rectify that ... I'M NOT INTERESTED!

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    Look, they offer good prices whether shipped or local. How they divide the shipping costs is not really my concern, and I'm not going to beat anyone up in their own paid subforum here. Sorry I brought it up. I just figured I'd let folks know what I was advised.

They do offer rewards points in store that are not currently acquired when ordering online, so that's one "reward" that is only for in store currently (though I wish they would correlate online purchases via phone number into that).

Top Bottom