• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    People do stupid things. Worse yet, the guy doing the rough stuff was a "training officer" for the other guy. Seems like the department is taking appropriate action. I understand the entire department has to view the video and discuss its ramifications.

Glad this gentleman was not protected nor his error covered up. Salute to the department and to the LEOs who really are "the good guys" most of the time.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Obviously the cops didn't think they were being seen.....what if there had been no video......they would get off claiming she resisted arrest an did it to herself...she fell, we tried to stop her.....the cops should be fired an arrested.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    the two cops are on desk duty, still being paid to be cops. this conduct by a citizen would immediately land you in jail. so much for holding police officers to a higher standard.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Obviously the cops didn't think they were being seen.....what if there had been no video......they would get off claiming she resisted arrest an did it to herself...she fell, we tried to stop her.....the cops should be fired an arrested.

Exactly. Because in a "he said, she said" scenario, and without video, we all know who would win that argument. :rolleyes:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would like to have seen the entire video. That said, the first impact with the ground appeared highly questionable. In the case of the second, it defies my imagination how any justification could be offered with a straight face. Seriously, how could a person justify taking a cuffed individual from a stationary position against a car, pull her away and slam her to the ground with any explanation other than a petty tyrant who needs some serious correction, most appropriately in the context of the Department of Correction?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So that's just ok to slam someone down, the second time handcuffed and against the car??
    In fairness to the officers, the perp could have said something really rude, or called the officers a bad name. In which case, it is justifiable to bodyslam the perp to the concrete, as many times as necessary. She's just lucky she didn't get curb-stomped.

I loved the fist-bump after the takedown. Another suspect won't be on her phone now! **** yeah!!

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So that's just ok to slam someone down, the second time handcuffed and against the car??

Is that what you read from my statement? My statement was about the biased, slanted and outright lies the media will spoon feed the masses to sensationalize a story and get ratings. Nothing more.

What I would like to see is what instigated the first take down. I find the story highly suspect that she assaulted them with mean words and they fed her some pavement. If they did, shame on them and they deserve what they get. It appears she exited her vehicle as soon as it stopped and approached the officers, not typically a good way to begin a traffic stop and perhaps indicative that she was doing more than simply calling them poopy heads.

The second take down is going to be very difficult to justify. We just had a police officer murdered by a handcuffed suspect this week so just because cuffs are in play doesn't mean the danger is over. From what we are allowed to see by the media spin doctors I don't think the second take down will be justified. Again, shame on them and if they were wrong they deserve an appropriate punishment.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Is that what you read from my statement? My statement was about the biased, slanted and outright lies the media will spoon feed the masses to sensationalize a story and get ratings. Nothing more.

What I would like to see is what instigated the first take down. I find the story highly suspect that she assaulted them with mean words and they fed her some pavement. If they did, shame on them and they deserve what they get. It appears she exited her vehicle as soon as it stopped and approached the officers, not typically a good way to begin a traffic stop and perhaps indicative that she was doing more than simply calling them poopy heads.

The second take down is going to be very difficult to justify. We just had a police officer murdered by a handcuffed suspect this week so just because cuffs are in play doesn't mean the danger is over. From what we are allowed to see by the media spin doctors I don't think the second take down will be justified. Again, shame on them and if they were wrong they deserve an appropriate punishment.

Phylo, officers like you give the rest a good name. :yesway:

Dang, you know how much I hate complimenting cops :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What a sickening abuse of power. These cops are the kind that give police officers a bad name.

Repeat after me.
    All JBTs are LEOs and the vast majority of LEOs are JBTs.

I don't understand why ya don't see this after time and time again we get these type of news articles. :rolleyes:

Sure is **IF** you are JBT.

The criminal got off lucky if you ask me. They should have tazed her first then slammed her into the ground. Plus they did it wrong since they did not break any bones. :rolleyes: Clearly not fully trained yet.

After all it's illegal to be on your cellphone while driving in CA. So if you break the law you should expect the law to break you.

Is that not what some of you preach on here about being law abiding even when the laws are beyond logical.

Hope she does not win her lawsuit and the judge throws the book at her for she got out of her car and started yelling and screaming at the JBTs before they got to her car. That way she will remember that you do not disobey the JBTs ever.

add purple if you think you need it for the text above.
    Rambone is very correct. Welcome to the Land of the Free (yet right!). :faint:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

I get what you are saying about the media, all media, and I usually take what they have to say with a grain of salt. I admit it probably wasn't the wisest of ideas for her to charge out of the car like that. And, she probably has a mouth that would make a sailor blush. But as you said, shame on them for their actions, particularly the second takedown...that looked extremely painful.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I like the little peek inside the mentality in this video. Shaved head wrap-arounds roughing up women videos are a near daily event in the United States. What isn't usually caught on camera is the post game celebration.

Top Bottom